Reaction score
Country
Iran, Islamic Republic Of
Britain’s first pregnant man says he has received death threats
Published time: 14 Jan, 2017 10:44
Get short URL
5878f9d6c461883c238b4608.jpg

© Liz Gregg / www.globallookpress.com
ITV in his first televised interview, 20-year-old Cross, who is now legally male, said “I’ve had some good reactions but I’ve had some bad reactions. I’ve had death threats, people threatening to beat me up.” He also said the anger directed towards him is the product of people not understanding his situation.

READ MORE: Pregnant British man to be first in UK to give birth

Cross became pregnant after finding an anonymous donor on Facebook. He claims that he took the drastic measure after the NHS refused to freeze his eggs.

“They came to my house and then basically came into a pot then gave it to me so I could do it myself,” he said, describing his meeting with the donor, with whom he had spoken only a few times. “I don’t even know their real name.”

The one piece of information the donor did provide was that his family had no medical history.

Woman gives birth to her own grandson to help cancer-surviving daughter https://t.co/QdW3BhJ9F4pic.twitter.com/f8emWLHT7F

— RT (@RT_com) December 7, 2016
Cross said he is not looking forward to giving birth and would ideally have waited until later in life to embark upon parenthood. He said his poor relationship with his family had inspired him to start his own.

Cross, whose transition procedure is currently on hold, said he would continue taking hormones and undergo surgery after giving birth.

“I’m not gonna hide it from my kid. I want my kid to know and I’m just hoping my kid will be open minded like me and accept it.”

The NHS said in a statement that they do not freeze eggs for non-cancer patients, but do accept appeals for exceptional circumstances. Cross said he had appealed but was turned down.

What a disgusting country guys!!! Spittle

And ran out of men. :rofl:
UK has been a symbol of inhuman activities. Now those degenerated colonial monarchies are turning British men into women. May God saves us from these animals

You live in Iran, you have nothing to Fear .. This is not our place to interfere , Let Allah be the Judge for all of us ..

And ran out of men. :rofl:
UK has been a symbol of inhuman activities. Now those degenerated colonial monarchies are turning British men into women. May God saves us from these animals

Please elaborate.

We in the UK believe in equality, freedom of expression, freedom of religion, freedom of sexuality and freedom to do whatever the hell you want with your body as long as you're not harming it.

Can you say the same about your Iran and your Aytollahs? Maybe, Shah's Persia would have been much more open to such ideas.

#democracy101

@mike2000 is back

Please elaborate.

We in the UK believe in equality, freedom of expression, freedom of religion, freedom of sexuality and freedom to do whatever the hell you want with your body as long as you're not harming it.

Can you say the same about your Iran and your Aytollahs? Maybe, Shah's Persia would have been much more open to such ideas.

#democracy101

@mike2000 is back
Yeah thankfully we are still men and have women to breed with. You feel free to be a bitch, a gay or whtever that doesn't harm your shitty body. So be it. Britain the land of GAYs and freedom for bitches.
Hey will you bother if i call you a bastard? In your opinion you are free to be a bastard. Isn't it?
Since now i will call you the S A S snow. How is that?

Yeah thankfully we are still men and have women to breed with. You feel free to be a bitch, a gay or whtever that doesn't harm your shitty body. So be it. Britain the land of GAYs and freedom for bitches.
Hey will you bother if i call you a bastard? In your opinion you are free to be a bastard. Isn't it?

And I thought we were gonna have an intellectual debate you religious nutjob.

So, I took a major L for that. You-1, me-0. :)

And I thought we were gonna have an intellectual debate you religious nutjob.

So, I took a major L for that. You-1, me-0. :)
:lol:
I thought Christianity has forbidden such disgusting actions. But as it seems Christianity is dead in your country.
You are losing everyone of moral standards in your societies. That was the reason of my anger , Currently you are accusing me of being an honorable human by saying ayatollah left and right. Well i don't care, the same ayatollahs have learnt us to be honorable. You have freedom of speech as a NON Muslim while you are insulting our religious men ,ayatollahs,.
S A S snow. I hope it didn't bother you freedom of ..... :D

all you idiot making stupid comments, yet no one questions where the baby will come out from

“They came to my house and then basically came into a pot then gave it to me so I could do it myself,” he said, describing his meeting with the donor, with whom he had spoken only a few times. “I don’t even know their real name.”

:o::o::o::o:

wow that is gross, that donor must have been freaked out to expect a woman and find a man instead.

Its hard to feel sympathy for someone who acts in such a selfish manner, if you really wanted children then you should have done it before your operation, or just go for adoption. To do it now not only makes people uncomfortable, but also will be difficult for the child growing up.

Britain the land of GAYs and freedom for bitches.

UK is a free country where anyone can freely and openly claim their sexuality without fear of being harmed or fearing for their lives like in many other countries.
Being tolerant to LGBT people and whatsoever else doesn't mean it's a "land of gays" and that everyone is,these people representing a very,very small percentage of the British population. How many people would dare to claim they are LGBT in Iran ? Probably none since they could face jail if not the death penalty.

While i disagree with the increasing acceptance of gender bending in the West, please be more respectful in your usage of language.

How many people would dare to claim they are LGBT in Iran?

Iran's Mullahs actually view transgender individuals as having a (for lack of a better word that I can recall) disease. Providing State sponsored sex-realignment surgery and complete correction of birth certificates/ education/ passports/ etc.

The OP probably doesn't realize this. To him/her it may seem like the individual in question decided when she woke up one day to cut off her tits and surgically stitch on a penis.

@mohammad45

While i disagree with the increasing acceptance of gender bending in the West, please be more respectful in your usage of language.
I have made a suggestion to department of Linguistics of Oxford to add these two equal new words in it's dictionary.
Heshe and Shehe. They are the same and have one meaning.
I expect t receive Honorary doctorate in English from there. New words for free land of UK. :laugh: :wacko:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom