What's new

Bringing dead brains back to life

but the question is that is it morally ethical
Defeating death is somehow morally unethical for you.. Why so bro? Why should we keep accepting death as some kind of final overlord that we must all submit to? Why shouldn't we ever try and rebel? I say its actually much more ethical to pursue longer life and in the long run, even immortality.. After all, mortality is also basically a medical condition. What's so immoral in trying to cure it?

Defeating death is somehow morally unethical for you.. Why so bro? Why should we keep accepting death as some kind of final overlord that we must all submit to? Why shouldn't we ever try and rebel? I say its actually much more ethical to pursue longer life and in the long run, even immortality.. After all, mortality is also basically a medical condition. What's so immoral in trying to cure it?

bro basically it is nature's cycle to renew the resources of world.
just imagine if no one dies in the world, what would happen.
there us already so much poverty,lack of food and jobs
or just think when there is no space on earth than what shall you do?

I will keep it to the Walking dead ..
If they kill the Fcuking Daryl or Michonne I am gonna riot from Karachi to Alexandria ..

Commander Haris said:
there us already so
Leave this non-sense when you die you die just go with dignity

Do not go gentle into that good night..
Rage, Rage against the dying of the light..!!

Mixed feelings about this one.
Help those that needs this to be successful.
Or
Are we playing GOD here.

there us already so much poverty,lack of food and jobs
or just think when there is no space on earth than what shall you do?
You think everyone could afford it?

Well this could lead indirectly to progress in nerve cell regeneration, which has already reached to point where total spinal cord resection patients have been taken out of paralysis years after. This may refine the process. Many soldiers with war injuries can benefit. Also it can help in development of organic-inorganic interface for better prosthesis. Opportunities are limitless.
Ethical and morals side, well we will cross the bridge when we get to it.

Mixed feelings about this one.
Help those that needs this to be successful.
Or
Are we playing GOD here.

Are we playing God here?

That's the exact question people were asking, when the first vaccines were made, when Medical science was researching on stem cells, when the first cloning was performed, when the first organ transplants were done..

As Serio Forel said- There is no god but death.. And what do we say to him --- NOT TODAY..!!

This should help in a regeneration of sorts of parts of the brain that have died because of Alzheimer's or another neurodegenerative disease, or as a result of an ischemic event etc. I'd be keeping my fingers crossed. Really, if this could be pulled off, a subcategory of disorders would finally be curable.

Indians already did that in Vedic times 5000 years ago, that is why we still see 1.3 billion brain dead bharti trolls everywhere

Bringing dead brains back to life

Two bio-tech companies, in the US and India, have been given permission by their governments to look into how to regenerate the brains of people who have been declared clinically dead. So how can this be done and will this redefine what death means? Newsday's Julian Keane spoke to Anders Sandberg, a neuroethicist at the University of Oxford.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p03vpp0r?ocid=socialflow_facebook

See only brain dead respond to troll posts, get a life you brain dead loser

People for whom this world or should I say this Physical Plane of Existence is everything, they want to do everything to stay alive here...

For those who know this world is but a temporary hold over, they don't give a shit about how to live again or more lol... It's just what they can do with the time they are given...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom