parts of the headquarters. Several
Sabhara officers were found with bruises
but no fatalities were reported.

Central Java Police chief Insp. Gen. Dwi
Priyatno directly went to the scene and
tried to settle the problem. He regretted
the conflict, saying that the Brimob
officers should have been able to settle
their conflicts in an alternative manner.

“This all started with a text message,
which the Brimob members thought was
making a mockery of them. We have been
able to identify those involved in this
conflict from both groups. They are now
being questioned by the Internal Affairs
interrogators,” he said.

National Police deputy chief Comr. Gen.
Nanan Soekarna, who was in Semarang,
said the police would be impartial in tackling
this case. He then promised that those
found guilty would be firmly punished.

thejakartapos.com
=============================
Esprit de Corps, eh?
Police Attacking Police, Police Attacking Army, Army Attacking Police, and Army Attacking Marine
Can it be worse?

Fuc*ing bastard, son of *****, why do you posting some negative news about your country while there is tons of good ones beside this one? What your intention Hezbot Pricks? .

Fuc*ing bastard, son of *****, why do you posting some negative news about your country while there is tons of good ones beside this one? What your intention Hezbot Pricks? .

Why criticize this member, its just news.

Why criticize this member, its just news.

you can look at the point of his thread before, he always trying to finding the faulty of our current Government, criticize them, and propose Sharia laws as the only solutions for Indonesian people. What else you can expect from the ******* fagot of Hezbot Thahrer member

you can look at the point of his thread before, he always trying to finding the faulty of our current Government, criticize them, and propose Sharia laws as the only solutions for Indonesian people. What else you can expect from the ******* fagot of Hezbot Thahrer member

I have already told you THIRD TIME, that I was NOT HIZBUT TAHRIR!
And now the 4th time, and yet you still don't understand my world?

You don't want to Indonesia to be critize? And you said you support Democracy? Haha

BTW watch your word, people can see how higher your education by your word

I have already told you THIRD TIME, that I was NOT HIZBUT TAHRIR!
And now the 4th time, and yet you still don't understand my world?

You don't want to Indonesia to be critize? And you said you support Democracy? Haha

BTW watch your word, people can see how higher your education by your word

And by seeing your grammatical errors, it is not actually hard to define how high your education level is.

palingan klonengan si pyropundek ini mah, hahahahaha

And by seeing your grammatical errors, it is not actually hard to define how high your education level is.

Hey, come on I just ordinary human
Human make mistake, exept Rasulullah Shalallahu alayhi wa sallaam

I was little bit angry when I write that text, since he's repeatly insulting me with those filt*y word

If you that smart, then why didn't you answer my privious question? I'm still waiting dude

@Nusantara
Siapa ya? Ana tak kenal tuh
Anehnya sekarang orang suka sembarangan berspekulasi, dan langsung menganggap opininya itu adalah suatu kebenaran

Last edited by a moderator:
..... ? mas/mba muslimconscript : maaf nih bukannya memihak sana-sini, di agama kita tdk prnah diajarkan bagaimana tuk membuka aib sendiri kan, biar bagaimanapun sya sedikit memaklumi kenapa mba madokfc bisa mengetikkan kata-2 itu, wajar karna semua manusia termasuk sya dan anda sendiri bisa terkadang kelewat marah kan? Jika anda merasa ada yang salah dg sistem di Indonesia maka berjuanglah menyelesaikannya dari dalam negeri, berilah kritik,saran & kontribusi yang +,buka forum diskusi publik ,dan bkan mlah memamerkan aib negara di kalangn Internasional.
maaf klo disingkat-2 dikit..menghindari google translete... & m ada salah maaf sekiranya jika sy ada salah dalam berkata. :sad:

..... ? mas/mba muslimconscript : maaf nih bukannya memihak sana-sini, di agama kita tdk prnah diajarkan bagaimana tuk membuka aib sendiri kan, biar bagaimanapun sya sedikit memaklumi kenapa mba madokfc bisa mengetikkan kata-2 itu, wajar karna semua manusia termasuk sya dan anda sendiri bisa terkadang kelewat marah kan? Jika anda merasa ada yang salah dg sistem di Indonesia maka berjuanglah menyelesaikannya dari dalam negeri, berilah kritik,saran & kontribusi yang +,buka forum diskusi publik ,dan bkan mlah memamerkan aib negara di kalangn Internasional.
maaf klo disingkat-2 dikit..menghindari google translete... & m ada salah maaf sekiranya jika sy ada salah dalam berkata. :sad:

Aku laki dek, iya aku ngerti
Tapi mereka sendiri yang duluan koar-koar indonesia itu negara sekuler
Tidak pernah menjadi negara Islam, Bukan negara Islam, Dan tidak akan pernah menjadi negara Islam
Ditambah pelarangan Jilbab itu
Aku sebagai muslim jelas tersinggung dan merasa harus melakukan sesuatu

Aku laki dek, iya aku ngerti
Tapi mereka sendiri yang duluan koar-koar indonesia itu negara sekuler
Tidak pernah menjadi negara Islam, Bukan negara Islam, Dan tidak akan pernah menjadi negara Islam
Ditambah pelarangan Jilbab itu
Aku sebagai muslim jelas tersinggung dan merasa harus melakukan sesuatu

mbok ya pelarangan jilbab itu memang salah, tapi toh sudah diklarifikasi kan?

Dan Indonesia sejak kapan jadi negara islam? dari sejak pertama kali perkumpulan Budi Oetomo yang melahirkan konsep kebangsaan sejatinya unsur agama tidak dibawa-bawa toh? dan apa memang jaminan anda kalo Indonesia jadi negara islam akan menjadi minimal seperti sekarang? Yang ada Bali dan daerah mayoritas non-muslim mendapat alasan baru untuk minta sesesi dari NKRI, reformasi sistem ekonomi situ kira sebentar? selama masa transisi ada berapa kerugian yang mesti kita alami? Pikir dampak buruknya dong. Goblok tenan.

Makanya kalo jadi muslim jangan kampung, kamu tau ga kenapa muslim sekarang dipandang sebelah mata? karena apa apa dianggap menyinggung. Kok gampang banget kesinggung? Jadiin kritik kek. Saya muslim, tapi saya lebih suka melihat muslim yang modern, yang dunianya tidak lagi sempit dan sebatas mikirin agama dan agama saja, muslim yang berpikir dampak baik buruknya bagi masyarakat lainnya, muslim yang menomor satukan stabilitas negaranya, muslim yang senantiasa menghindari konflik dengan anggota masyarakat lainnya, muslim yang menjadikan kritikan sebagai evaluasi, muslim yang mencintai negara dan bangsanya.

Bukan yang seperti anda, yang seenaknya makai bendera Indonesia tapi menolak ideologi dan nilai pluralisme yang diusung olehnya. Pancasila dan Bhineka Tunggal Ika, inget itu. Kalo anda ga suka anda bisa pindah kok ke negara yang pakai hukum islam atau setidaknya mengusung nama islam dalam konstitusinya.

Hey, come on I just ordinary human
Human make mistake, exept Rasulullah Shalallahu alayhi wa sallaam

I was little bit angry when I write that text, since he's repeatly insulting me with those filt*y word

If you that smart, then why didn't you answer my privious question? I'm still waiting dude

What question?

And if you are that smart why did you turn away the topic into an ideology bashing thread instead of responding my comment about this Hijab issue? Fags like you will always be dragging people into your level of stupidity and make other people look stupid.

So, the problem is solved, the POLRI has lifted up the ban and even acquired special designs, our discussion and that thread especially should have ended there, why did you make another discussions which didn't relate to the main topic at all?

What question?

And if you are that smart why did you turn away the topic into an ideology bashing thread instead of responding my comment about this Hijab issue? Fags like you will always be dragging people into your level of stupidity and make other people look stupid.

So, the problem is solved, the POLRI has lifted up the ban and even acquired special designs, our discussion and that thread especially should have ended there, why did you make another discussions which didn't relate to the main topic at all?

Good pretending like you did not say anything in our previous discussion?
You're more angry when people Insult your nation then your Religion?

People who think that the Human made law is equal and even better then the law of God is no longger muslim

Good pretending like you did not say anything in our previous discussion?
You're more angry when people Insult your nation then your Religion?

People who think that the Human made law is equal and even better then the law of God is no longger muslim

I am simply asking which question idiot, your brains are full of assumption, typical religious hardliners.

Of course I am angry when people insult my country, that is the land where I was born, where I was being risen up to a man I am today.

While religion, religion is like Penis. It is good to have one, but showing to other people will not be so good. And it will be very very not good if you force other people to suck yours.

Hahaha, I find this funny, only god can decide whether I am still a muslim or not, not you. Aren't people like you the ones who love to say that "only god can decide this and that"? Are you a god? Besides, my logic is based on facts and possibilities that may come if something is about to be implemented, not some assumptions and dreams with almost no proves neither statistical correction.

Talk to me when you have any prove and analytical statements with adequate comparisons about the positives of the implementation of Islamic laws to Indonesia THAT AFFECTS our economic growth, political stability, inter-community security, freedom of doing, freedom of speech, better law enforcement, and better technological advances. These are the usual matters that are always being asked when a new ideology is about to be declared, and since you are the one who "propose" it, you have to make other people believe to what you believe is good. Not just some rant.

I am simply asking which question idiot, your brains are full of assumption, typical religious hardliners.

Of course I am angry when people insult my country, that is the land where I was born, where I was being risen up to a man I am today.

While religion, religion is like Penis. It is good to have one, but showing to other people will not be so good. And it will be very very not good if you force other people to suck yours.

Hahaha, I find this funny, only god can decide whether I am still a muslim or not, not you. Aren't people like you the ones who love to say that "only god can decide this and that"? Are you a god? Besides, my logic is based on facts and possibilities that may come if something is about to be implemented, not some assumptions and dreams with almost no proves neither statistical correction.

Talk to me when you have any prove and analytical statements with adequate comparisons about the positives of the implementation of Islamic laws to Indonesia THAT AFFECTS our economic growth, political stability, inter-community security, freedom of doing, freedom of speech, better law enforcement, and better technological advances. These are the usual matters that are always being asked when a new ideology is about to be declared, and since you are the one who "propose" it, you have to make other people believe to what you believe is good. Not just some rant.

That's enaugh to explained who you're Munafiqoon

Back
Top Bottom