What's new

Brilliant: Twitter India is trending 'Complete boycott of Muslims'

Salaam

I feel sad for the actual people affected by this - Muslims of India. The level of insecurity that must come with this environment - worrying about your loved one's safety. Hope rhings improve for them and all the other oppressed.

I fail to see how people can find humour in this. There are actual people who will be affected by this - who didn't chose all of this.

Instead of being grateful for the blessibg of Pakistan - some chose to mock the tragedy of others.

After running various blasphemous Twitter trends full of insults to Islam on Twitter India, Hindu facsist are now moving to practicle steps.

If hindus feel this way they can start by boycotting the Gulf Arab countries and come home to india..........:lol:.........still, would be nice to see a civil war between indian hindus and the so-called Muslims living there........ :azn:..........would just sit back and watch the s**tshow..........:pop:

i didn't believe that some hindus were so extreme in india until i first encountered them cheering killing of burmese muslims video in youtube and wishing they would have done such holy duty themselves.

The sooner the sanity prevails the better because BJP is causing birth of a major communal and sectarian riot in the country and their actions are proving it.

India had some respect during Congress's rule but more and more western journalists are coming forward in condemning rise of hindutva extremism in india.

regards

After running various blasphemous Twitter trends full of insults to Islam on Twitter India, Hindu facsist are now moving to practicle steps.

In all seriousness, I hope modi stays in power for the next 20 years and causes a civil war between indian hindus and Muslims. Since modi has come to power, Pakistan has become much stronger and india has become much weaker. It's actually in Pakistan's best interest that rss gains more power in india. They will eventually destroy it.

Hahaha hilarious. Indian Muslims - discuss.

Indian Muslims:
smiling-indian-man-covering-ears-with-hands-with-his-eyes-closed-annoyed-young-guy_1262-14401.jpg

In all seriousness, I hope modi stays in power for the next 20 years and causes a civil war between indian hindus and Muslims. Since modi has come to power, Pakistan has become much stronger and india has become much weaker. It's actually in Pakistan's best interest that rss gains more power in india. They will eventually destroy it.

When you desire that your own Brothers/Sisters in Religion and/or Humanity get slaughtered for your own "Vision" of Pakistani "Grandeur"... You know that the lowest level of Human decency and Empathy is in sight...or already attained...

You, sir... Are no better than the one you criticize... You, in an alternate time... will be among those Radical Hindus, that are Chest-pumping with filthy Proud and Arrogance...

May Allah have mercy on your Soul... That's indeed the only Words you deserve.

Best Regards

There is no difference b/w Congress and Modi, Modi stays or not, RSS, Shiv Sena, Bajrangi Dallay etc will still be there to push the agenda of Hindu State.

Salaam

I feel sad for the actual people affected by this - Muslims of India. The level of insecurity that must come with this environment - worrying about your loved one's safety. Hope rhings improve for them and all the other oppressed.

I fail to see how people can find humour in this. There are actual people who will be affected by this - who didn't chose all of this.

Instead of being grateful for the blessibg of Pakistan - some chose to mock the tragedy of others.

Yes. Unfortunately. You are right. It appears that common morality has taken a nose dive, particularly, in our part of the world.

Back
Top Bottom