What's new

Brief Chinese incursion into Ladakh

All of them r pakistanis,chinese can't write this english. :cheers::cheers:

Lol i agree with you. The reason most chinese cant speak english (including president and prime minister) is due to china's stand that no one should learn english much. They told focus on their own chinese language (even though i seen china teaching english to even taxi drivers before olympic games lol). India far ahead than china in english speaking. Infact india rated top in asia for english language. Sometime i too thinks english indian language lol. Even beggers on indian roads says 'god bless you' hehe lol.

When it comes to nationality & trolling championship, there is just one country which is famous about it...
You see sometimes they use American flags, some times South African Flags, then i remember one who pretended to be a German Living in Hong Kong & u know he turned out be an Indian, ooops i think i just hinted who's the Champion :yahoo:

I can even see some French here,
Salut francais, Vive La France, Vive La Pakistan :lol:

Yeah good job pointing out, when your one line comment (comprising 10 words) contains six errors.

1. "r" - should be are
2. P of Pakistan should be in Capital letter
3. A space is required after comma (,)
4. C of Chinese should be in Capital letter
5. "this english" - is incorrect
6. E of English should be in Capital letter

Basically - Don't Troll and don't generalize. :cheers:

This is modern type of english!!:azn:

:pop::usflag:

When it comes to nationality & trolling championship, there is just one country which is famous about it...
You see sometimes they use American flags, some times South African Flags, then i remember one who pretended to be a German Living in Hong Kong & u know he turned out be an Indian, ooops i think i just hinted who's the Champion :yahoo:

I can even see some French here,
Salut francais, Vive La France, Vive La Pakistan :lol:

Also dont forget how many Indians pretend to be Pakistanis.

If I got a dollar for every Indian who pretends to be Pakistani behind the computer, I would be rich.

Many Chinese living in US are members of this forum. Tell me how do they go by everyday in US without knowing english?

And what is your nationality sir?

I'm 100% certain you're not Kuwaiti.

P.S. Take a look at this article:
The largest English-speaking country? China, of course - The Irish Times - Sat, Jun 20, 2009

Buddy, actually them Indians drive me to this forum. If they don't move troops to our border recently, I would probably have already forgotten about their constant nagging by my ears about how brave Indian soldiers are, that was 10 years ago.

Cheers, buddy.

To Indians. :rofl:

Also dont forget how many Indians pretend to be Pakistanis.

If I got a dollar for every Indian who pretends to be Pakistani behind the computer, I would be rich.

Actually, that's not trolling. That's a Freudian slip!
They are just giving in to their subconscious wish to be a Pakistani.

:smitten: :welcome:

Lol i agree with you. The reason most chinese cant speak english (including president and prime minister) is due to china's stand that no one should learn english much. They told focus on their own chinese language (even though i seen china teaching english to even taxi drivers before olympic games lol). India far ahead than china in english speaking. Infact india rated top in asia for english language. Sometime i too thinks english indian language lol. Even beggers on indian roads says 'god bless you' hehe lol.

You think Chinese are not focusing on English?

I have been to china and they learn fast and work extremely hard.
Most of the people in professional environment have a passion for learning English and do not shy away from seeking help when needed.

This great Chinese engineer who worked with me in Pakistan had an electronic chinese to english dictionary whereby he used to give me certain words about what he wanted to say and i used to compile the sentence for him.
I was amazed that within three months he was quite proficient and by a year he could really communicate very well in both written and verbal english.

The president may have his reasons for speaking Chinese in international forums as all great nations have a certain pride and culture which they want to propagate...however the rapid pace at which Chinese youth is learning english is already paying rich dividends in terms of their presence in all the top universities of the world.

In all honesty i once thought that us folks in the subcontinent are the sharpest cookies in the world but after seeing the chinese students and engineers, i am in doubt.

Control your press: Chinese to Indians

There is one advice by the Chinese that seems to have gone down well with the Indian side. This one’s about curbing the media.

At a flag meeting between border personnel of India and China a few days ago, Indians raised the issue of recent violations of the Line of Actual Control (LAC) by the Chinese troops in general area of Ladakh in Jammu and Kashmir.

China as usual dismissed reports in the Indian media alleging that Chinese troops had entered the border in Ladakh and painting the rocks and boulders red on July 31 and also that its helicopter had violated the Indian airspace in the same area on June 21.

"These reports are groundless and untrue. Our border patrols are carried out strictly according to relevant regulations,” a Chinese army official is understood to have told his Indian counterparts at the meeting. "We will never cross the border and enter other countries' airspace or territory."

However, the official of the rank of a Colonel, had a piece of advice for the Indian border personnel, a senior defence ministry official told HT, requesting anonymity since he is not authorised to talk to the press.

“Your media is creating too much hype about these incidents. Control your media,” the Chinese colonel told his Indian counterparts.

This is one issue on which the two sides seem to have some sort of an agreement.

It is well known that the Indian army, defence and external affairs ministries always seek to play down media reports on Chinese incursions.

Their standard line: “There is no mutually agreed LAC. The incursions or violations of airspace happen from both the sides due to difference in perception over the LAC.”

Indian defence ministry and army officials quite often request the media not to not hype such incidents.

Lol friend. Did tiny cute mini tini communists forgot 'INDIA A DEMOCRATIC' country? Lol. We aint communist. By the way friend it was our army chief who told media what chinese done on stones and runaway. It wasn't our media who made story. Have u seen video and pics of china painted one stone??? They even threat villagers and quickly runaway with our poor villagers tent. As soon as our indian army came to know chinese came 1.5 km inside border our army rush towards it. Guess what tiny mini communist army weren't there. Villagers told they took tent with them (may be sleeping at cold nights. Its indian product. Orginal one and aint fake made in china lol). My advice to communist is that 'give freedom' to your media instead of telling india to control our media lol. This communist are really sick head hehe cheers.

Do you mean India style democracy base on CASTE SYSTEM ?

I could feel you are hurt, embarrass , don't blame you though.

Why GOI keep denying Chinese incursion in your so call border?

The simple answer is GOI knew thats nothing she can do, so the

best solution is to deny to avoid further embarrassment and

concequence.

Now even your bread and butter media rediff critisize GOI soft,

So if i were you, i will just shut the hell up and move on !!:smitten:

'India is soft on Chinese intrusions'

:pakistan::china:

If i got a dollar for every Pakistani who pretend to be Chinese behind the computer in this forum, i will buybrand new Porche 911and many more ,that means super rich...:smitten::smitten::smitten::smitten:

So what part of India are you from?

And why did you put up Kuwait's national flag?

Are you not proud to be Indian?

if we see tit for tat until now indian army should be inside china 2.5 km and write jai hind.but they piss off.

Do you mean India style democracy base on CASTE SYSTEM ?

I could feel you are hurt, embarrass , don't blame you though.

Why GOI keep denying Chinese incursion in your so call border?

The simple answer is GOI knew thats nothing she can do, so the

best solution is to deny to avoid further embarrassment and

concequence.

Now even your bread and butter media rediff critisize GOI soft,

So if i were you, i will just shut the hell up and move on !!:smitten:

'India is soft on Chinese intrusions'

:pakistan::china:
With people like you in china , i am happy that china is communist .
If you were a democracy now, You would no doubt elect someone as crazy as you into power. worse than Bush no doubt.

That fellow using your kind of flawed thinking , Is going to start nuking every country that disagree with China.:rofl:

Eventually when the whole world is nuked and china is the only one standing. YOU can think about how great you are before You die of Radiation.:rofl::rofl:

CCP has common sense and can see the big picture unlike you. Be very careful with the CCP my Indian friends they are too good at what they do.

Ignore trolls like these, There only purpose is to make us Underestimate the Chinese

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom