What's new

Brief Chinese incursion into Ladakh

Potentially totally missed the picture, man. The constant propaganda of animosity toward China has finally, officially pissed up off. They'd better crank up their war machines really good. Chinese army don't want to take on something that will go down to the darkness of history without even a wimper. :agree:

a billion with nukes against another billion with nukes..and no whimper?
our defense budget is not 1/10th of yours...and we have capable systems in all of our branches...we might cede more than we gain...but I am pretty sure...it'd be Pakistan making planes and tanks for you for the next 100 years and not the other way...

a billion with nukes against another billion with nukes..and no whimper?
our defense budget is not 1/10th of yours...and we have capable systems in all of our branches...we might cede more than we gain...but I am pretty sure...it'd be Pakistan making planes and tanks for you for the next 100 years and not the other way...

I predict no wimper. :agree:

Lot of Bangladeshi only put news of Anti-India. If you see if there is any benefit to BD but if there is no loss to India, they will oppose the plan. We don't called them BD or so. But, ya we do feel that this are Pakistani pertaining to BD. But there is no need to say this in forum because they might be right and we wrong. If you have doubt try to contact Mod who can view IP rather then just insulting someone online.

Yeah.. there are a few Pakistanis pretending to be Chinese too on this forum......

Potentially totally missed the picture, man. The constant propaganda of animosity toward China has finally, officially pissed up off. They'd better crank up their war machines really good. Chinese army don't want to take on something that will go down to the darkness of history without even a wimper. :agree:

Yup, seems like so. One side is living in a world of delusions and fantasies. Greed can kill a man. :flame:

:blah:

Hey, the point here is Chinese is doing incursion into Ladakh right at this moment. Don't you want to fight them back right now and teach them a hard lesson which they will never forget by sending them a clear message:
"New Delhi is the red line, You must stop right here. No further south.":agree:

how can india fight when your coward communist gonna send them in tiny number? So later on you would say look indians killed our few soldiers without even provocation. Anyway before killing them ceasefire should end and india thinking about it. Ceasefire troubling india from both sides (pak and china). The day ceasefire ends am sure your tiny chinese soldiers skin would get seperated from body. Our think tank suggesting indian goverment that ceasefire not letting do india anything. Even few days ago pakistand violated ceasefire and killed our 1 army man. Our army chief blamed indian goverment for it saying its indian goverment stopping them to reply. Even when little chinese painted stones and runaway our army command clearly said we cant do much because of indian goverment. Indian army desperate to answer pak and china but sick f**k indian goverment telling them to cool down. Only our navy have been given nod to tease china. Thats what making our army chief angry that indian goverment not giving nod ahead to answer china and pakistan to them because indian goverment said army weak against chinese army while our navy and airforce lethel. Even though am very sure soon china will get news because now every news channel putting pressure on indian goverment why they stoping to army to answear pak and china. Wait and see. Am sure next incrusion will be the last one coz water now going above head. India aint no india that it was few years ago. Slowly but surely now india showing eyes to china. Our army chief going to visit indo-china border. Already patrol been raised after tiny chinese painted our stones. While declared to make anadaman n nicobar our military base where there will be sukhoi-30Mki and submarine hub. We are just waiting for one more incrusion and am sure something will come out of it and thats because of our media. Indian goverment under pressure now by our media. They can tell our army chief to shut up but they cant do much against indian media. Cheers.

ya we do feel that this are Pakistani pertaining to BD. But there is no need to say this in forum because they might be right and we wrong. If you have doubt try to contact Mod who can view IP rather then just insulting someone online.

If you feel someone is being deceitful, point it out althouhg, since many Bangladeshi were in fact Pakistani at one point, your argument may not be relevant.

I find it highly deceitful that some Indians refuse to acknowledge their Indian allegiance and pretend to be foreigners. It is dishonest and I enjoy exposing these frauds.

Comme notre frere ici, le fake-francais.

This good news for india as it will justified for military build up on the border and triplet increase in defence budget :victory:

I cant believe this thing dragged to 10th page. And what is this crap about India saying this / that??

All the statements by political leadership have downplayed the incident. Krishna has gone to the extent of calling Indo-China border as one of the most peaceful one. it is nothing but a media report and govt. has clearly stated it's stance. A minor issue sensationalized by the media. Nothing more or less.

All of them r pakistanis,chinese can't write this english. :cheers::cheers:
Yeah good job pointing out, when your one line comment (comprising 10 words) contains six errors.

1. "r" - should be are
2. P of Pakistan should be in Capital letter
3. A space is required after comma (,)
4. C of Chinese should be in Capital letter
5. "this english" - is incorrect
6. E of English should be in Capital letter

Basically - Don't Troll and don't generalize. :cheers:

As a humble Chinese, I am very proud of Islamic Republic of Pakistan. :pakistan:

Ya happy now? :rofl:

i doubt that after watching riots in china. Respect muslims and give them equal right. Pakistan is your best buddy. Than why china hates chinese muslims? Give them equal rights. Stop killing them. Stop the riot lol.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom