What's new

Breathtaking Photos Of An Old Sri Lankan Martial Art

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: now give my breath back to me... what is that? photo shooting of flying buddies :lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: now give my breath back to me... what is that? photo shooting of flying buddies :lol:

Sorry you find it funny.. But what's really hilarious is it's just two Pakistani's and a Bangladeshi who have belittled an ancient art form, People who have no iota of a knowledge about the subject except for maybe Jackie Chan movies :lol:

While Indians and Japanese who has rich traditions of their own martial art forms and knowledge have appreciated the post

Guess ignorance is bliss :disagree:

Beautiful. The level of fitness required to practice this art form is so very demanding! Look at how high they jump!!

Sorry you find it funny.. But what's really hilarious is it's just two Pakistani's and a Bangladeshi who have belittled an ancient art form, People who have no iota of a knowledge about the subject except for maybe Jackie Chan movies :lol:

While Indians and Japanese who has rich traditions of their own martial art forms and knowledge have appreciated the post

Guess ignorance is bliss :disagree:

if their is dislike button i will definitely do it on ur post ... but i have 1 thing for u buddy :tdown: :tdown: :tdown:

Back
Top Bottom