What's new

‪#‎BreakingNews‬ DRDO spokesperson confirms successful ‪#‎AgniIV‬ launch by SFC completing the induc

I understood from the @NKVD post that Agni-5 has 5000 km range: ‪#‎post - Page 2

But you say Agni - IV is from 4000 km is the minimum range.It can reach upto 5500km. Similarly Agni 5 can reach upto 6500-7000km.

Below Image created a lot of confusion, its says Agni V has 5000 km range. :enjoy:

agnigraph_1058415g-jpg.159583
Curious question, why they show ranges in circle? Is that correct?To my knowledge, due to earth's rotation, range will be elliptical with less range towards poles and east and higher range towards west.. is that correct?

I understood from the @NKVD post that Agni-5 has 5000 km range: ‪#‎post - Page 2

But you say Agni - IV is from 4000 km is the minimum range.It can reach upto 5500km. Similarly Agni 5 can reach upto 6500-7000km.

Below Image created a lot of confusion, its says Agni V has 5000 km range. :enjoy:

@AsianUnion the payload can be decreased as Capacity of agni-iv is 1 tonne but it can reach Greater distance with lower payload. Same in Agni 5 the warhead payload of missile is 1.5 tonne with MIRV but you can Achieve greater distance by reducing it payload to 1 tonne = 4x250kgs of warhead of 50kt-100kt each

@AsianUnion the payload can be decreased as Capacity of agni-iv is 1 tonne but it can reach Greater distance with lower payload. Same in Agni 5 the warhead payload of missile is 1.5 tonne with MIRV but you can Achieve greater distance by reducing it payload to 1 tonne = 4x250kgs of warhead of 50kt each

Why 50 KT each, and not 200 KT?

It can be 200 kt also depend on sophistication of Warhead like B61 of 320 kgs can yield upto 0.3 to 340 kt depends upon sophistication of warhead

Is it called a sophisticated warhead that gives off nearly one KT per one KG??

Is it called a sophisticated warhead that gives off nearly one KT per one KG??
No it depends on "Physical package" (Nuclear weapon designs)Nine versions of the B61 have been produced. Each shares the same "physical package" with different yield options.All countries use Unique designs according to their deterrence and how Advance tech they Posses.

No it depends on "Physical package" (Nuclear weapon designs)Nine versions of the B61 have been produced. Each shares the same "physical package" with different yield options.All countries use Unique designs according to their deterrence and how Advance tech they Posses.

Now we are talking some substance.

Agni can have more punch with 6-7 warheads of apx 150 KG each with a yield of 200KT each using super grade PU. That is more than MT punch with single such IRBM/

Its depends on payload. With 1.5 ton it can go upto 5500 km. If its a 500 kg warhead than it can go much longer.

AgniIV The missile tipped with a warhead travelled for close to 1500 seconds before hitting the designated target area.

Ok you are quoting me this:

tue35.png

Understood.

BTW, how could anyone determine the time/trajectory of a missile without knowing the apogee/lift-off mass/burn-out mass/propellant weight, which can change the de-acceleration rate ratio. The missile was destined for 4K from all the sources, and yet, finally it was 3500.

Anyway.

Back
Top Bottom