What's new

BREAKING ! TWO RAW AGENTS ARRESTED FROM GUJRANWALA

We will give milk and biscuits to Pakistani spies in BD, just send over the family of Tikka Khan, let us show u our hospitality
Listen moron I am not interested in your BS. Dont quote me again. You can continue to suck Modi for all i care just dont do it here.

keep them locked within monkey cages and put them in open desert of Thar so they should enjoy Pakistani weather because these monkeys love to visit Pakistan again and again so next time they will tell their friends how hot weather is in Pakistan.

Different between Pakistanis in general and RAW agents. RAW agents are officially servitude of the government. That is actually undermining the peace that Pakistan under PMLN [Nawaz Sharif] has worked so hard to protect. The world is the witness to that.

If they stay there too long, they will forget what they came to Pakistan for. Another possible victory for Pakistan. Most spies who stayed too long on the cover end up living the life of cover for real according to documented reports. :D
The ones i am talking about are from Pakistan one in politics and the other in Army ,both are in top jobs ,i cant name them for obvious reasons.we had one in your secret servive,he is retired now and out of the country now.

You will hardly hear such news from Indian side. Guess why.
A Caught spy is more useful than a spy in media parade

We have mastered this art that you are trying to show us, but there are people who are not even worth using even against you guys, so we just get rid of them

Heres the continuation of that

12 Pakistanis arrested over Saudi Arabia suicide attacks

You guys have a habit of changing topics whenever you can't argue over the issue at hand. What this news has to do with the topic at hand. Go back to Bharat Rakshak and do just bhangra there.

The ones i am talking about are from Pakistan one in politics and the other in Army ,both are in top jobs ,i cant name them for obvious reasons.we had one in your secret servive,he is retired now and out of the country now.

Care to name them? For the same obvious reasons, you might be being Indian media, in other words, exaggerating a bit. Nothing personal. :D

Last edited:
Fake propaganda by kids in ISPR to save their hides after they got caught running illegal radio stations in Pakistan.

Are you in the business of running commercial FM radio station? Why are you so concerned about radio stations run by ISPR.

Why don't you enlighten us by telling the name of the person who is according to you now out of the country? Let's see how authentic you are.

We have mastered this art that you are trying to show us, but there are people who are not even worth using even against you guys, so we just get rid of them
There wasn't any need to quote me to show your bravodo
That was reply to a particular comment.

And stop contradicting yourself in single comment. Masters of the trade know what's the cost of a resource. So they are not masters or its simply not a resource. Period.

If you have nothing to add don't quote me. You can continue on your own

There wasn't any need to quote me to show your bravodo
That was reply to a particular comment.

And stop contradicting yourself in single comment. Masters of the trade know what's the cost of a resource. So they are not masters or its simply not a resource. Period.

If you have nothing to add don't quote me. You can continue on your own

I have directly answered to what you said in your post. If you don't liked to be replied and quoted to your non-sense, go back to your own forums and stop posting your bullshit here.

Source: https://defence.pk/threads/breaking...d-from-gujranwala.440216/page-4#ixzz4FAjTU4Sc

I have directly answered to what you said in your post. If you don't liked to be replied and quoted to your non-sense, go back to your own forums and stop posting your bullshit here.

Source: https://defence.pk/threads/breaking...d-from-gujranwala.440216/page-4#ixzz4FAjTU4Sc
Nobody asked you. Keep your answers to yourself and live whatever la la land you want. I have no problem.
Just don't quote me. But I have a feeling that you might not comprehend your rejection so just putting you in ignore list.

Back
Top Bottom