What's new

[Breaking] Two police officers wounded after machete attack in Charleroi

Vergennes

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
France
BREAKING NEWS: Two Belgian police officers are wounded by a machete-wielding attacker who shouted Allahu Akbar before being shot

A man wielding a machete and shouting 'Allahu Akbar' attacked two police officers outside a Belgian police station today.

A male and a female officer were injured in the attack in the city of Charleroi, with the female officer suffering significant 'wounds to the face', according to reports.

Local police said they shot and wounded the attacker.

36F0560F00000578-3726916-image-m-33_1470497813500.jpg

The attack, which came out of the blue, occurred in broad daylight in the industrial city of Charleroi, Belgium

The force then tweeted: 'Two police officers injured by machete in front of police by someone shouting Allah Akhkbar. Individual was shot but is alive.'

The incident follows a string of terrorists attacks in Belgium and nearby France by Islamic State operatives using a range of weapons.

Today's victims were a man and woman, and the female officer is thought to be particularly badly injured 'with wounds to the face'.

'She was rushed to hospital and is in a particularly bad way,' said an investigating source.
'A third officer shot the attacker, and he in turn was rushed to hospital with serious injuries.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...chete-wielding-assailant-shouting-Arabic.html

I wish and pray for the speedy recovery of those Injured. :(

Wish Speedy recovery to the officers.

if it was up to me I'd remove him from power too

and very soon you will find Putin have his Vodka in Jerusalem. Democracy is another overrated thing, especially after corporations, millionaires/billionaires fund either side, establishments getting involved. More importantly 11 people imposing their decisions on 10 people every single time for 5 years or so is hardly a correct thing.

There is a high chance this never happened since no picture of the Wounded officers was shown.

Stay on topic or face bans. Thank you.
Disgusting terrorist dead, job well done.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom