What's new

Breaking: Taliban launches 'massive' attack on Kunduz in northern Afghanistan

Siachen...
siachen was an uninhabited area before 1984, in 1984 india sent its troops first to the heights and captured it, and pakistan stopped its advance further to the west thru military action mainly from 1984 to 87 and now the line of actual contact is on saltoro range to the west of siachin glacier, not an inch has changed since then.
ohh that being said we also ve chamb and some heights in kargil area which india could not take back ...so,,,

bro!

i dont agree with our response our posture is defeatist of beggers! whonare we begging west they have issue when china blocks internet in HK but are silent when india is killing and raping kashmiris and have block outflow of information!

look at taliban they are on the same table with america negotiating from a position of strength dictating terms! because they beat america and what we are doing is acting all peaceful and cute!!

what west will do is even afterball this cuteness from us they will stull add into black list allow india to murder kashmiris support India just like they support Israel and allow massacre!

elaborate please
becoz taliban has nothing to loose , they are already not in power and they are killing as well as dying in hordes...to act like a reckless insurgent group you have to first reduce to the level of insurgent group, which we are not ,,,,,WE ARE A STATE...we have high stakes... we have to care for not just a pressure group but a whole popluation of 220 million, and by the way havnt we tried the insurgent ways in Kashmir ??? if u are so dejected way is open you can fight the talib way in kashmir, state will fight its own way as and when they like and when its suitable as they always have, GIBRALTER, GRANDSLAM, KARGIL, SIACHIN....

Last edited:
elaborate please

India launced Operation Meghdoot just 48 hours before the Pakistani assault "Operation Ababeel" in April 1984 due to a major lapse in Intelligence. When the Pakistan forces arrived, the Indians had already captured the heights of Saltoro.

India took control of around 1,000 square miles of territory during its military operations in Siachen. The border there is not defined and peaks switch flags occasionally.

India launced Operation Meghdoot just 48 hours before the Pakistani assault "Operation Ababeel" in April 1984 due to a major lapse in Intelligence. When the Pakistan forces arrived, the Indians had already captured the heights of Saltoro.

India took control of around 1,000 square miles of territory during its military operations in Siachen. The border there is not defined and peaks switch flags occasionally.
peaks do not switch flags "ocassionally" in fact they have not for the past 30 years now.

siachen was an uninhabited area before 1984, in 1984 india sent its troops first to the heights and captured it, and pakistan stopped its advance further to the west thru military action mainly from 1984 to 87 and now the line of actual contact is on saltoro range to the west of siachin glacier, not an inch has changed since then.
ohh that being said we also ve chamb and some heights in kargil area which india could not take back ...so,,,

becoz taliban has nothing to loose , they are already not in power and they are killing as well as dying in hordes...to act like a reckless insurgent group you have to first reduce to the level of insurgent group, which we are not ,,,,,WE ARE A STATE...we have high stakes... we have to care for not just a pressure group but a whole popluation of 220 million, and by the way havnt we tried the insurgent ways in Kashmir ??? if u are so dejected way is open you can fight the talib way in kashmir, state will fight its own way as and when they like and when its suitable as they always have, GIBRALTER, GRANDSLAM, KARGIL, SIACHIN....
what good is a state when it cant even retaliate to occupation!!

khair lets see kia hota hai!

Kargil happened in response to India's Illegal occupation of Siachen. The goal was to block the Indian supply routes to Siachen and let them freeze to death there with supplies cut off. If only it wasn't for Noora..

bro just be thankful to this STATE, 220 million people are thriving under this very state and better off thn many "actually occupied states", in sha Allah we will emerge stronger

Kargil happened in response to India's Illegal occupation of Siachen. The goal was to block the Indian supply routes to Siachen and let them freeze to death there with supplies cut off. If only it wasn't for Noora..
thats my point that state and state machinery exactly know when to strike and when to back off

With suicide bombings and they are fighting against American slaves not American soldiers
And Pakistan isn't an insurgent group Kashmiri fighters should fight like Taliban but problem is there are too many Indian soldiers in Kashmir
I see u mentioning suicide bombings time and again. Shows u know nothing about how wars are fought. Suicide bombing is one tactic, used by Pakistan army in 65 and japan in WW II but it does not gurantee success. There are a number of other aspects that play important role is success. Taliban have been fighting for decades, their kids grow up in war to become soldiers, their experience, physical and mental abilities is something that cannot be trained. Add a strong belief in shadat with not fear but love for death. I agree their technique is different and cannot be compared to a modern country Pakistan. We cannot give up our land and then fight, but we certainly can slowly infiltrate them into kashmir to train kashmiris.

I see u mentioning suicide bombings time and again.
I was saying suicide bombing is their only and most effective weapon
Some poster was saying Afghanis are super humans and they will help Pakistan in war against India that's why I said only fighting skill they have is suicide bombing

I was saying suicide bombing is their only and most effective weapon
Some poster was saying Afghanis are super humans and they will help Pakistan in war against India that's why I said only fighting skill they have is suicide bombing

And im saying its not their only and most effective weapon. Suicide bombing alone can not gurantee success. There are many other things, it requires a lot more to bleed a super power. As far as their help is concerned, we have more afghans/pashtuns in Pakistan than in Afghanistan. They keeping our interests in Afghanistan would be more than enough. They have a lot of experience in a particular warfare, not necessarily applicable to the spectrum of our war with india.

And im saying its not their only and most effective weapon
And I am saying they are not super humans and Pakistan don't needs their support
It's beyond their capabilities to face an invading army in plains of Punjab thar dessert or Kashmir
Terrain of Afghanistan is suitable for guerilla warfare and Afghanistan is a large mountainous country that's why it's difficult to control it

Pakistan is not backing Taliban or any other group they are fighting on their own and it has nothing to do with Kashmir issue or Pakistan
Pakistan is backing Taliban. Pakistan for 1 provides injured Taliban with medical access and facilities, and also provides hosting grounds/locations for Taliban leadership to live/have meetings safely and out of reach from NATO and ANA. There is high probability ISI also provided key intelligence(at minimum) for some of the bigger attacks in the AFghanistan capital Kabul.

bro just be thankful to this STATE, 220 million people are thriving under this very state and better off thn many "actually occupied states", in sha Allah we will emerge stronger

hopefully insha Allah!

i am just saying west wont help we have to be stronger and reply in the kanguage world understands!

I said they are fighting without anyone's backing on their own no one is supporting them entire world is against them
There is no sizeable military force on earth that doesnt have backing and support from at least 1 decently resourced (financial or/and military) nation. Iran also supports some Taliban, most likely in western Afghanistan too. Russia since last year provided weapons to the Taliban too. The news was too hot to keep cool with conspiracy theories. The weapons were very likely transferred. China also transferred some weapons, but i dont think CHina sends new or high quality or modern weapons to Taliban once in a while...there must also be a "vetting process" for these countries when deciding which Taliban to support and how. High chance Russia, China, Iran are supporting the same group of "moderate" Talibans. Taliban is also group of groups...Haqqani network is considered Taliban, but its only Taliban by pledging allegiance, but it operates differently in some ways, so not mainstream Taliban.

A Taliban spokesman in Kunduz had this to report.
- Attack began last night at 3am.
- 38 bases & check-posts overrun.
- Sud Famili/Khakani/Zakhel/Charm Geri/Kabul Bandar/Imam Sahib Bandar/Khanabad Bandar & other areas cleared.
- 43 killed/wounded.
- 15 detained.
- 11 vehicles & large amount weaponry seized.

EDTvUZ9X4AEFszf

Back
Top Bottom