What's new

BREAKING: Saudi Arabia, UAE and Bahrain withdraw their envoys from Qatar!

my friend , youre so young and hot headed . your blindness and nationalism makes you look like an idiot who posts non-sense

why should i "counter you" , who are u to be even considered a challenge ?

i'm so glad that majority of saudiz and other PG arabs are like u ! because when youre busy wrapping bomb around a car , we're sending sats to space , finding cure for AID Syndrome , building missiles capable of vaporizing riadh and .........

lets compare the iranian members to arab ones for example !!!

i'm a med student , resurgentiran is a neurologist , ostad & serpentine & s00r3na are engineers from one of the worlds best universities in iran , ..........................................................

oh man this is gonna be a long list !! forget it !!

BUT what abt you ? you and al-hassani and juba are no one but terrorist supporters who are obsessed with this site and always try to post rubbish material 24/7

i have nothing to add my friend

Iranian are the most educated people in the middle-east, no doubt about that.

my friend , youre so young and hot headed . your blindness and nationalism makes you look like an idiot who posts non-sense

:lol: You don't know how old am I nor do you know a thing about Iranorealism.

No body said you should. You're the one who keeps making an excuse after an excuse for not responding constructively.

i'm so glad that majority of saudiz and other PG arabs are like u ! because when youre busy wrapping bomb around a car

This is irrelevant to the topic. But Iran's racism toward non-Iranians has never been a new thing, thanks for confirming it.

we're sending sats to space

And the whole world can't stoping laughing at you :rofl:

US voices doubt over Iran's monkey space mission - Telegraph
http://www.aljazeera.com/news/middleeast/2013/02/20132345746618903.html
Monkey business? US unsure of Iran's space claims | Fox News

finding cure for AID Syndrome

No med has been introduced so far for preventative care. But Iran is known for the wonders it makes, no harm.

building missiles capable of vaporizing riadh and .........

Yeah. These are only fantasies :lol: Iran longs for. Your North Korean crappy missile poses no serious threat whatsoever:

Saudi Arabia - Peace Shield

A war against KSA will never make you feel better, but much much worse.

This is irrelevant as well. Spare us from your Persian supremacy please.

i'm a med student

You surely are :lol:

one of the worlds best universities in iran , ..........................................................

You mean something like Bristol University or maybe Stanford perhaps? :laugh:

i'm so glad that majority of saudiz and other PG arabs are like u ! because when youre busy wrapping bomb around a car , we're sending sats to space , finding cure for AID Syndrome , building missiles capable of vaporizing riadh and .........

i'm a med student , resurgentiran is a neurologist , ostad & serpentine & s00r3na are engineers from one of the worlds best universities in iran , ..........................................................

BUT what abt you ? you and al-hassani and juba are no one but terrorist supporters who are obsessed with this site and always try to post rubbish material 24/7

And the whole world can't stoping laughing at you
US voices doubt over Iran's monkey space mission - Telegraph
Photos raise doubts over Iran space monkey - Middle East - Al Jazeera English
Monkey business? US unsure of Iran's space claims | Fox News

Iranian Space Agency - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

PressTV - NASA confirmed Iran sending monkey into space: ISA

Iran's Emerging Space Program

Iran in Space: Rockets, Satellites & Monkeys (Photos) | Space.com

Iran Launches Another Satellite : Discovery News : Discovery News

saudi space tech :

M_Id_364974_beheading.jpg

No med has been introduced so far for preventative care. But Iran is known for the wonders it makes, no harm.

PressTV - Iran's IMOD to treat HIV patients

Treatment with IMODTM as a Novel Immune Modulator in HIV Positive Patients | Open Access | OMICS Publishing Group

A PART OF THE ARTICLE :
Results of our studies present a potentially effective treatment for HIV patients with minimal side effects, especially among patients who had experienced adverse effects, consequent resistance or treatment failure associated with HAART regimen. For the most part, IMOD™ seems to be beneficial particularly in developing countries. Regarding the high levels of patient and physician’s satisfaction in combination with its safety and effectiveness [6-12], we propose IMOD™ for the treatment of HIV patients either alone or in combination with HAART, especially in developing nations.

================

REST IS NON-SENSE

and i dont have time . chao for now

None of this carried analytical study.

Thanks for providing the links though anyway.
Iranian Space Agency - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

PressTV - NASA confirmed Iran sending monkey into space: ISA

Iran's Emerging Space Program

Iran in Space: Rockets, Satellites & Monkeys (Photos) | Space.com

Iran Launches Another Satellite : Discovery News : Discovery News

saudi space tech :

M_Id_364974_beheading.jpg

PressTV - Iran's IMOD to treat HIV patients

Treatment with IMODTM as a Novel Immune Modulator in HIV Positive Patients | Open Access | OMICS Publishing Group

A PART OF THE ARTICLE :
Results of our studies present a potentially effective treatment for HIV patients with minimal side effects, especially among patients who had experienced adverse effects, consequent resistance or treatment failure associated with HAART regimen. For the most part, IMOD™ seems to be beneficial particularly in developing countries. Regarding the high levels of patient and physician’s satisfaction in combination with its safety and effectiveness [6-12], we propose IMOD™ for the treatment of HIV patients either alone or in combination with HAART, especially in developing nations.

================

REST IS NON-SENSE

and i dont have time . chao for now

I'm the Vice President of Michigan, I guess that beats all? :P

I'm so proud of you and @ResurgentIran ...it's not often we have Muslims who want to be neurologists. :)

Hasani is almost chemical engineer. Arabian legend is a CEO of pizza company and Yzd does stripping services for gay swinger clubs. :D

Its a good opportunity for Iran. Iran shares many interests with Qatar.

Its a good opportunity for Iran. Iran shares many interests with Qatar.

:lol: You have no idea how much the Qatari's love you.

Qatar would rather cooperate with Israel against Iran, than shaking their hands with the crazed Mullahs.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom