What's new

BREAKING Rustom 2 first flight successful with perfect take off and landing.

I give our Indian friends 5 years to make this rusty bird partially operational.

But as usual IAF/IA will find loop hole to go behind American products. They already in hunt for avenger...

Nice project , looks like we are all back to World War 1 like the EA company has projected with Battlefield 1

I do not know with what planes the third world war will be fought , but my world war will be fought with Drones ~ Barack Hussein Onyaga

Good... But still so much work remains!!!

Corruption slows down as always...

This will stay on drawing board.

Its not good enough for defence forces. As they act like some super rich kids who want expensive toys.

Corruption in defence will eat this bird. Its bound to be a failure.
Apart from that its design is not upto mark . Tjey should have got one propeller in back and keep more place for hard points.

Its not good enough for defence forces. As they act like some super rich kids who want expensive toys.

Apart from that its design is not upto mark . Tjey should have got one propeller in back and keep more place for hard points.

What are the power plants?

Thats right both IAF and IA have already made up there mind to buy US avanger and predator type UAV & UCAVs and some frontline israeli drones rustom-2 will only die as a test bed and thats it

dont want to be party pooper. But I think it need more powerful engine.
why cant they rope in bajaj or TVS or hero group and make aero engines out of there existing 4 stroke line by arrenging them into diffrent configurations ?

Why... Our UCAV unveiled in 2012 and got operational in 2014 !
corruption and kick backs from foriegn arms deals

Back
Top Bottom