What's new

BREAKING : Russia attempts to beat India to the South Pole of the Moon

Russia tries to beat India to the south pole

>> should be interesting. Will be a middle finger to their strategic ally Modi ...
Why do Indians love to believe they matter, they are significant, they are ahead of everyone else? Silly heading.. Only the ones with battered past and no confidence like to brag.

There are 2 strong reasons for India to abandon this Moon Mission for good:

1) Moon can be sighted from Earth then why go there? Hain ji?
2) Russia also having their own Moon mission (may be because Russians don’t know that Moon can be sighted from Earth)

Indians don’t understand these simple things.

It is not a race. Russia has landed on the moon before.
The first Soviet successful soft landing on the moon's surface , occurred when Soviet craft, Luna 9, touched down gently on 3 February 1966.
This current Russian probe will land a day earlier than the Indian attempt. The Indians will attempt the day after the Russian probe has touched down.

It is not a race. Russia has landed on the moon before.
The first Soviet successful soft landing on the moon's surface , occurred when Soviet craft, Luna 9, touched down gently on 3 February 1966.
This current Russian probe will land a day earlier than the Indian attempt. The Indians will attempt the day after the Russian probe has touched down.
Basically india will wait and make sure Russkie technology works before they make any attempt.

He is just an extremely poorly educated moronic troll. You just keep out of their febrile fantasies and do not encourage by replying.

Russia tries to beat India to the south pole

>> should be interesting. Will be a middle finger to their strategic ally Modi ...

Troll and crazy thread...Russia is miles ahead of India in the space race. The comparison itself is completely baseless...It is like comparing Pakistan's economy with China.

There are 2 strong reasons for India to abandon this Moon Mission for good:

1) Moon can be sighted from Earth then why go there? Hain ji?
2) Russia also having their own Moon mission (may be because Russians don’t know that Moon can be sighted from Earth)

Indians don’t understand these simple things.

Your Indian moon mission was hacked in thet past and it will hacked again.

That's a low blow for every wumao here.
It's very appropriate, actually. Only hurt, pissed Indians disagreed. Anyone can gather the data of the crazily nationalistic Indian media reports and reveal a battered, confidence-lost yet mouth-wouldn't-stop-bragging general mindset. I guess the long colonialism had to do with that. My condolence.

It's very appropriate, actually. Only hurt, pissed Indians disagreed. Anyone can gather the data of the crazily nationalistic Indian media reports and reveal a battered, confidence-lost yet mouth-wouldn't-stop-bragging general mindset. I guess the long colonialism had to do with that. My condolence.
It's ok buddy... this is your job...

Back
Top Bottom