What's new

BREAKING: Rahul Gandhi sleeps in Lok Sabha during debate on Gujarat Dalit assault

arp2041

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India
The Congress has taken the battle to the BJP over the thrashing of four Dalit youth in Gujarat's Una. Party vice president Rahul Gandhi is set to visit the town on Thursday. But in an embarrassment to the Congress, its scion seemed to be dozing through Union Home Minister Rajnath Singh's speech on the issue in the Lok Sabha.

As the Congress benches erupted in protest over Rajnath's remarks+ , television footage inescapably showed Rahul Gandhi sleeping with his forehead resting in his palm. Even as his party's Lok Sabha chief Mallikarjun Kharge and his fellow MPs were on their feet shouting their objections, Rahul seemed to sleep on.

This, when his party has been raising the loudest voice yet on the issue. Earlier in the day, Congress chief Sonia Gandhi had lashed out at the Centre over the issue at a Parliamentary party meeting. This however is not the first time that cameras have caught Rahul sleeping in Parliament+ .

The Gujarat unit of the Congress also met Gujarat Governor OP Kohli on Tuesday, and sought a judicial probe into the incident.

However, Congress leader Renuka Chowdhury gave a clarification on party vice-president's nap, saying that he was just "resting his eyes".

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...ujarat-Dalit-assault/articleshow/53299829.cms
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...ujarat-Dalit-assault/articleshow/53299829.cms
This may be a SECULAR SLEEP so we should not have any PROBLEM.....

Review in one shot.. Congress's tenure between 2004 to 2014! :woot:

CnzEJGqWcAA4tgS.jpg:large

Last edited:
Hamara kuta kuta - Tumhara kuta tommy
Wah rey Mumbaiya!

12th pass minister sleeping.

where are all the seculars gone now? why are they HIDING?

@Levina
Bring it on!

i'm not Rahul Gandhi's private secretary or his spokesperson, to know why he dozed off during a discussion in Parliament.

I still have no idea on how my being a secular makes me answerable to Rahul gandhi's deeds?

Bring it on!

i'm not Rahul Gandhi's private secretary or his spokesperson, to know why he dozed off during a discussion in Parliament.

I still have no idea on how my being a secular makes me answerable to Rahul gandhi's deeds?

Just like we are ANSWERABLE for every deeds of Modi, Yogi, Jogi, Sadhvi Pragya, dhongi, shah, jha & RAW yha tak ki Gujarat k gaw me koi 4 logo ko peet deta he to bhi WE ARE ANSWERABLE.......

Are wo choro.....SP rulling state me koi Akhlaq ko marta hai to bhi WE ARE ANSWERABLE........

Toh tum His Majest Rahulji ke liye answerable kaise nhi ho.....???

Just like we are ANSWERABLE for every deeds of Modi, Yogi, Jogi, Sadhvi Pragya, dhongi, shah, jha & RAW yha tak ki Gujarat k gaw me koi 4 logo ko peet deta he to bhi WE ARE ANSWERABLE.......
Yes, all the Chaddi-pahalwans of this forum are answerable to every mendacious nonsense uttered by the ones whose views you guys endorse.

Are wo choro.....SP rulling state me koi Akhlaq ko marta hai to bhi WE ARE ANSWERABLE........
Akhlaq Kya hai? :undecided:

toh tum His Majest Rahulji ke liye answerable kaise nhi ho.....???
Because I don't endorse what he says and ....does. :disagree:

Yes, all the Chaddi-pahalwans of this forum are answerable to every mendacious nonsense uttered by the ones whose views you guys endorse.
Like Ever Muslims Endorse Deeds of ISIS :agree:

Seculars doing what they are best at................DENIAL!!

@Levina
Shut Up You Saffron Hindutva bot:angry::angry:

bajrandal_AFP380.jpg

This guy IS Only Hope To safe Secularism in Our country From Chaddi wala Modi

rahul-gandhi-achievements.jpg

Back
Top Bottom