What's new

Breaking: Punjab Govt Responsible for Massacres in Model Town: Report

Fake picture

Capture.JPG

Sir, i dont want to sound insulting, but his last name would be 'Rana' if you go by the convention ;)

Have you ever booked online ticket on Emirates? I don't think so. Emirates use the convention of putting last name first on their tickets

Have you ever booked online ticket on Emirates?
Quite a few times, just wait a while, i'll post the snap shot of the emirate's booking status. Still, if you dont understand basics, why dont you just Type in Rana and see of yourself?

Last edited:
Quite a few times, just wait a while, i'll post the snap shot of the emirate's booking status. Still, if you dont understand basics, why dont you just Type in Rana and see of yourself?

You are grossly wrong. I booked emirates ticket online yesterday, I better know they put last name as first name in their convention. But Saahib app nahi manay gai meri baat. So why don't you book a mock ticket on Emirates website to see for yourself? I'm sure you would realize insult joke you made were in haste.

And I wouldn't have refuted your pic if I didn't knew about basics. No need to ride on high horse every time acting all knowing about everything. :)

P.S. https://fly4.emirates.com/MAB/MYB/MMBLogin.aspx

^ Put Rana as last name and see weather it divulges any information or not.

As of right now, there is no record of Rana Sanaullah in Emirates database. It's quite interesting what they are saying about it

• Sorry, the booking reference you provided does not have an itinerary. Please call your local Emirates office for assistance.

As of right now, there is no record of Rana Sanaullah in Emirates database. It's quite interesting what they are saying about it

• Sorry, the booking reference you provided does not have an itinerary. Please call your local Emirates office for assistance.
Have you even tried what i have said? Or are you just going to stick to your stupidity? BTW, the snapshots are there in Post # 53.

What stupidity,? Have you bother to check Emirates database RIGHT NOW?

https://fly4.emirates.com/MAB/MYB/MMBLogin.aspx

Here it is, check database with a cool mind and get back to me to see whether who is stupid
Yes sir. I have rechecked it just now. Or may be you want me to make a video of it?

You ask about stupidity, so i tell you, why dont you put the last name as Rana with the PNR and see if it doesnt show the itinerary?

Why getting reactive?

Yes sir. I have rechecked it just now. Or may be you want me to make a video of it?

You ask about stupidity, so i tell you, why dont you put the last name as Rana with the PNR and see if it doesnt show the itinerary?

Why getting reactive?

You see Sir, you are still sticking with your stubborn attitude and haven't bothered to check Database. For your convenience, here is two snapshots of current status of G7TY7F

Capture.JPG

Capture2.JPG

And you were saying something about stupidity?

I wouldn't have dragged this argument, if you were decent enough or bothered to check Emirates database. I hope you put a leash on your unwarranted aggressive behaviour which is similar to IK :)

Last edited:
Both of think-tanks.
I have checked the number with three names
1- Rana
2- Sanaullah
3- Sana
4- Ullah
with booking number G7TY7F and no booking details are appearing.

You see Sir, you are still sticking with your stubborn attitude and haven't bothered to check Database. For your convenience, here is two snapshots of current status of G7TY7F

View attachment 43711

View attachment 43712

And you were saying something about stupidity?

I wouldn't have dragged this argument, if you were decent enough or bothered to check Emirates database. I hope you don't exhibit an aggressive behaviour similar to IK :)
You have wasted the precious moments while playing stupid and in the meanwhile Sir Rana has cancelled the booking.

You think the snap shots i posted were fakes? i still have the web page opened on my PC.

Back
Top Bottom