What's new

Breaking: PMLN says General Raheel Shairf was not asked for mediation by PMLN !

Shame on you Nawaz and Nisar, TUQ is addressing now and he rejected all this lies, shame shame and shame Nawaz, Girti Diwar ko aik or dhaka, idiot Nawaz, stupidity is flowing from his A$$$$$$$.

He TuQ swear in front of his peoples and media that he never lie in his life and if he does Allah take him away. Now watch this
Nawaz is politician and politics is tell the lies as you can, what's wrong with this scholar? I personally want to finish kingdom of two mafia political families but I'm also don't believe this molvie sahib.

NS is merely trying to save face in the parliament as the parliamentarians could question his credibility on his standings.
Rather than playing politics with politicians, this idiot uses those tactics with the Army once again......for we all know what mess he created during the Kargil conflict.

Now...this is real bad.... It has gotten really ugly... I knew it can become ugly for army few days later, if they act as guarantor...tht even if ballot boxes are opened and rigging is confirmed... nawaz and his party will say army sided with protestors... And vice versa... Bt this could get soo ugly and sooo early... Never thought of this.... Politicaims tu ek doosrre ko ganda karte hi hain... Bt army jitni buri tarah gandi hogi...politicians ke is game mein... It is real bad... Nawaz sharif has played a very very dangerous game....

Most probably......in his meeting with Army chief yesterday.... Nawaz sharif asked Gen Raheel to mediate...first......then later Gen Raheel mayhave called Nawaz Sharif to tell him tht .i want to meet IK and TUQ...to which he agreed.... This is wht I think would have happened....now Nawaz Sharif is spinning it in the media tht its Army chief who took permission from me to meet IK and TUQ to which I agreed and IK and Tuq requested for the meeting..... bt Nawaz has played a real dirty game with army also here....just like he did in kargil.. nawaz has made Gen raheel scapegoat here

Last edited:
@Aeronaut @Fulcrum15 wtf is going on man - perhaps looking for a political martyrship?? Am sure after hearing this, all Staff Officers will be on Chief's bottom for an explaination

Someone post his Speech - Was he and his family sleeping all night? When media said on request of GOV.

He is NO leader. Musharraf was right, he got nothing up there.

A very bad move, it can turn ugly...! Not to forget they got an FIR up their names. Dont mess up G@njas.

Last edited:
Shame on you Nawaz and Nisar, TUQ is addressing now and he rejected all this lies, shame shame and shame Nawaz, Girti Diwar ko aik or dhaka, idiot Nawaz, stupidity is flowing from his A$$$$$$$.

Dr Qadri recited the kallimah and swore that he was telling the truth. Not sure if the mob in parliamant did the same but someone is obviously lying. For now I assume its the Government but clarification will be forthcoming soon I'm guessing. Let's hope General Raheel makes some sort of statement or at least puts his foot down if he thinks NS is lying.

Well, I am little curious here! What the heck is wrong with NS to tell a lie in an open NA Ijlas? I mean he knows that it's broadcasting on national level even Army also:sar khujaing:

Dr Qadri recited the kallimah and swore that he was telling the truth. Not sure if the mob in parliamant did the same but someone is obviously lying. For now I assume its the Government but clarification will be forthcoming soon I'm guessing. Let's hope General Raheel makes some sort of statement or at least puts his foot down if he thinks NS is lying.

After many hours Nawaz denied it - They could have done it last night, before the meeting.

Well, I am little curious here! What the heck is wrong with NS to tell a lie in an open NA Ijlas? I mean he knows that it's broadcasting on national level even Army also:sar khujaing:

His advisors made him - !

This now corners Gen Raheel ... and cornering a COAS is a suicidal move.

NS has just turned a large part of army loving public against him.

This is a bigger crisis for NS than PTI and PAT's protests.

PTI & PAT requested COAS to save PMLN govt from them :rofl: :rofl:

After many hours Nawaz denied it - They could have done it last night, before the meeting.

His advisors made him - !
Whatever the reason, I mean it's an open NA Ijlas and conversation can't be hide, itna bada jhoot wo be sare aam?

Back
Top Bottom