What's new

Breaking: PMLN says General Raheel Shairf was not asked for mediation by PMLN !

Why should they, as long as they get their own respective interests furthered? To them it does not matter if they pay the Army or the government to do their bidding.
because that will benefit the region & will ultimately lead to indo-pak peace, as groups whose interest lay with the conflicts will have to take a hike , & that is something the U.S has always wanted in south Asia Vis-à-vis its policy with regards to India & Afghanistan . So why not start by making the democratic intuition's of Pakistan more strong. it will automatically lead to that. its common sense for eg: (kargil wouldn't have happened had the democratic intuitions @ that time been strong) all that is needed is some solid arm twisting of the establishment, that's it, & the U.S can do it & the U.S should do it, its in the their interest after all, & its not like they never did it , they did it before everybody knows that ( U.S massage to Pakistan back in 2001), so why the heck aren't they doing it today when it is most needed

Yes. Ataturk style. One more thing, I covered that in one of the points, Mullah's were essentially empowered by the Armed Forces to wreak havoc amongst people, they used to be a sorry bunch before that. Wrong wrong game that was played by our 'protectors', just to divide and rule. Karma is a bitch.

5. All Mullahs involved in politics put on a ship and sunk in the Arabian sea.

LOL. I can accept that. :D

Sir you are right regarding Army - Ruling pakistan indirectly and directly since 1947.

Its debatable how the powerful rules in different countries through different ways.

However If I was Nawaz or Imran - I will let them look after foreign affairs and keep my focus on internal matters. Make pakistan stronger within and with time things will change.

because that will benefit the region & will ultimately lead to indo-pak peace, as groups whose interest lay with the conflicts will have to take a hike , & that is something the U.S has always wanted in south Asia Vis-à-vis its policy with regards to India & Afghanistan . So why not start by making the democratic intuition's of Pakistan more strong. it will automatically lead to that. its common sense for eg: (kargil wouldn't have happened had the democratic intuitions @ that time been strong) all that is needed is some solid arm twisting of the establishment, that's it, & the U.S can do it & the U.S should do it, its in the their interest after all, & its not like they never did it , they did it before everybody knows that ( U.S massage to Pakistan back in 2001), so why the heck aren't they doing it today when it is most needed

Because right now just maintaining the status quo is all that is needed, from their points of view. USA can and will work with anyone who hold the reins of power in Pakistan, as long as they can deliver what is required.

You know what. I don't care what happens to Nawaz Sharif when all the dust has settled. What I do want is:

1. Many justices involved in rigging hung.
2. RO's involved in rigging hung.
3. Former CJ and his son, skinned alive and burnt at a stake.
4. Former generals found involved in creating LeJ, SSP, JuD, LeT, TTP all de-limbed, de-organed, preferably alive. Their children brought back from abroad and done the same to them.

This should be just the start.

My vote for you!

Ch Nisar is giving language lessons ... these people have utterly lost the plot

Sir you are right regarding Army - Ruling pakistan indirectly and directly since 1947.

Its debatable how the powerful rules in different countries through different ways.

However If I was Nawaz or Imran - I will let them look after foreign affairs and keep my focus on internal matters. Make pakistan stronger within and with time things will change.

Once you take out foreign and defense affairs, what is left in the internal pie? After debt servicing and defense budget are taken out, there is very little left for social development and that is insufficient for what is needed. Pakistan simply cannot move forward without totally revamping those two areas, and that is precisely what the Army prevents.

One way of looking at it. Now look at it from my PoV. Allah nay itni bay-izzati kissi kee bhee nahin' karwayee, jtni NS kee karwayee hai! :D

God bestowed everything upon Nawaz Sharif from wealth,health to 3rd time premiership but what God didn't give him..A COOL political advisor

Once you take out foreign and defense affairs, what is left in the internal pie? After debt servicing and defense budget are taken out, there is very little left for social development and that is insufficient for what is needed. Pakistan simply cannot move forward without totally revamping those two areas, and that is precisely what the Army prevents.

Are you sure about this statement? Without foreign affairs and defense budget we can not move forward?

Start with corruption? Make institutions stronger? Education education Education? List goes on.

After a decade or two situation will present itself in a different shape.

Its a slow process, Nawaz was just in a hurry and it backfired.

Nisara now saying that "COAS office called and said that before they (IK & Qadri) ask for PA's involvement, Govt should ask PA to facilitate' ..... hahahahaha ... lies, lies, and more lies ... behind 1 lie, 40 more follow. And Nawaz's statement/lie on the floor is just the opposite ...

Tomorrow, Nisara will say that this statement of his has been misinterpreted and give another version.

Dawn has tilted towards Nooras ...

Back
Top Bottom