What's new

BREAKING : Pak Navy vessels are due to arrive in the Maldives within the next few days: Maldives MP

well we would see when they do.

On topic though -- India should keep itself out of such military intervention although it might look like a walk in the park. Our military intervention should be last resort

And India is a hindu terrorist country

China has 100 times more resources then India, so Pakistan doesn't need to worry about stretching resources when countering India. China will pay whatever like they usually do :lol:

I say potato, you say boogaloo.

India has lots of problems. Especially Hindutvadis. Agree on that. However being a hotbed of terrorism is not one of them. Other than one, all share the same opinion. Even dearie Han.

Couldn't agree more. Glad you are accepting the reality.

LOL We know how this works. We have been here before.

When you go to other nations you are a tiger and a hero. You are powerful and a nation-builder. When we do the same we cannot afford it and are stretched out LOL We are also somehow a pawn?

Buddy, just let us do our thing and don't be too worried. Now tell Modi to get on the phone with Trump... This is getting out of your control.

You are god damn right. India is a hero and a tiger wherever she goes.

Random naval vessels visit to strengthen ties?

@xyxmt

Look at the map of South Asia and @Sully3 would be disappointed.

1. Maldives is far away from India.

2. Maldives is so small compared to India.

Wondering if you were serious in the first place when you posted that nonsense.

All I said is we dont create mayhem but peace, e.g Sri Lanka
what nonsense are you refering to

Lol at some Pakistanies who believe or still hope the news is true.its Indian ocean guys ,I think naam he kafi hai

lol what stupid logic

time to rename Pakistan to Atlantic and then claim all of Atlantic Ocean :rofl:

Every action has a reaction, for what Indians did in afghanistan we will have to repay the favour back.

sit back and watch the show.

You cant fo sh*t. You guys were losers all through the past are losers in present and will be biggest losers in future.

Back
Top Bottom