What's new

BREAKING: North Korea has Conducted a Nuclear Test

Okay guys, I think the North Koreans have just over taken us as the "bad boys" of global politics. We need to do a test of our own to get our crown back.

we can start by standardizing 250 KT as our standard strategic weapon..... and since we are not in NPT or CTBT.... we should also test one.... its overdue

I am always wonder, Why North Koreans cannot have their own Nuke, meanwhile Israeli can have their Nuke and Supported by Muricans.

Maybe because Israeli threatens their Nuke to bombed moslem in middle east (which muricans public see as a Common enemy for them), meanwhile North Koreans didn't.

muricans is hypocrite

i heard that nuclear shelter business is booming for builders in america

20170902093733869.jpg

20170902094041999.jpg

20170902094100204.jpg

Mindless fear. NK would not hit the US if the US does not go full retard and itches for a second Korean War lesson, this time feeling the heat right in their homes.

The only way to keep the US in check: take death and destruction (potentially) near and in their home. Otherwise, they will never have sympathy for others ' suffering.

US regime is ruthless and Kim knows he has no chance if he does not appear to be equally ruthless.

I think USA do not attack because China, Russian and South Korea do agree. Mostly, South Korea do not agree because it may suffer most .

LOL Test Equivalent to 100 KT

Larger than both india Pakistan combined largest yield together

Its threat to global powers North Koreans are no responsible power
How do you define a "responsible power". Going around the world, kill everyone who not agree with you and make countries from rich, stable and beautiful into starving, devastating and chaotic, using atomic bombs, orange chemicals all around the world, like the US did?

I prefer Pakistan to be the cavalier "bad boys" of the world. I don't want Pakistan to become ordinary beta male softies of the world.[/QU

China wants to invade Taiwan and keep it for itself, as is their claim, that Taiwan is their part n parcel.

However such is not the situation between both NoKo & SoKo. South Korea is scheming with USA to teach NoKo a lesson. If possible, a regime change too. South Korea is home to 30K US army men.

North Korea will produce Mushroom clouds in Seoul for sure, if North Korea is attacked. No mercy. Same like Pakistan & India, anything goes. Everything is fair between love & war.

Actually it is the same. Korea should not be divided into two parts at the first place,just like Vietnam. Germany was divided as some punishment, What has Korea and Vietnam has done to deserve such punishment?

I still think Korean will be united one day.

US is just become laughing stock in trump administration he has brought shame nothing but shame .
He will be the worst president ever to come and show how stupid American white Racists are .

Calm down son...I see stating the truth has struck a nerve. Are false racial insults all you Chinese can conjur? Pathetic doesn't begin to describe you lot.
Rubbish aside ...
What will US of A do now?
more sanctions ? :D

Trump is threatening China now while Condoleeza Rice says POTUS is rightly threatening China.

While most of the Trump supporters are cursing Bill Clinton.

ooo well billy has become an American Zia who is being cursed for everything even happening at the moment

Rubbish aside ...
What will US of A do now?
more sanctions ? :D
Post more twiiiiiits I guess, shouting more fake news CNN.

Trump is threatening China now while Condoleeza Rice says POTUS is rightly threatening China.

While most of the Trump supporters are cursing Bill Clinton.

ooo well billy has become an American Zia who is being cursed for everything even happening at the moment
All Merican establishment (Trump is also one of the swamp) is simply rubbish, anti-USA, anti-world.

Post more twiiiiiits I guess, shouting more fake news CNN.

All Merican establishment (Trump is also one of the swamp) is simply rubbish, anti-USA, anti-world.

lollzzz as a Pakistani I feel so relieved. POTUS is in a fix. Lets see what exactly he can do about NK. Threatening China won't help.

US already have about 28,500 troops in South Korea so what exactly US can offer to SK in the wake of this test .

US Treasury has begun drafting new sanctions against North Korea..

lollzzz as a Pakistani I feel so relieved. POTUS is in a fix. Lets see what exactly he can do about NK. Threatening China won't help.

US already have about 28,500 troops in South Korea so what exactly US can offer to SK in the wake of this test .

Trump is all mouth, no action. What happened to the wall he was going to build and the Latinos he was going to kick out?

He ain't going to do NOTHING to North Korea.

I actually feel sorry for those indian fascists who were worshipping his photos thinking he will destroy Muslims/Pakistan......:rofl:

Back
Top Bottom