What's new

Featured BREAKING NEWS: UN DECIDED TO NOT EXTEND THE ARMS EMBARGO ON IRAN

China and Russia vetoed. China will sell JF-17 to Iran to replace F-5. Russia will sell Su-30 to Iran to replace F-14.

Have Iran buy block 3 JF-17s, made in Pakistan. Have Pakistan have their own licensed variant for export of the PL-10, PL-12, PL-15s too. Give Pakistan the profit and jobs.

Then buy some SU-35s or SU-57s.

Iran has the money saved for this.

Turkey seems found another customer for its weapons , specially T129..... But, its good news for US arm industry, US will now sell more weapon to GCC... Because when top of line weapon added in Iran arsenal then GCC need to buy more and more ... Seems US played smart

Wow what a slap on the face on US :rofl:. I am glad that i am here to see downfall and utter helplessness of US at UNSC. Both China Russia Vetoed the resolution so that effectively got shot down even if others had voted yes.

Turkey seems found another customer for its weapons , specially T129..... But, its good news for US arm industry, US will now sell more weapon to GCC... Because when top of line weapon added in Iran arsenal then GCC need to buy more and more ... Seems US played smart

T129 uses American engine and US will maintain sanction so not gonna happen. If anything, Mi-28NM or Z-10ME to replace AH-1S.

China and Russia vetoed. China will sell JF-17 to Iran to replace F-5. Russia will sell Su-30 to Iran to replace F-14.

If Russia stales in the sales like they did with the S-300, Iran maybe the launch customer for the J-31 or its successor. This will make for an extra important Xhuhai air show this November, now that the embargo is gone. Iran desperately needs to replace everything its its inventory, so a deal for 100-200 Fighters is not impossible, especially if it’s barter trade for Oil.

Back
Top Bottom