What's new

Breaking News: Pakistani census reveals 250 million population now - 2023 census

It already is
Indonesia has a bigger population

They're delusional morons living comfortably without facing the ground realities.
I have a solution
You have 0 kids
I’ll have 5-10 kids
Your lineage goes extinct with your filthy ideology.
My lineage grows as true Muslims and dominate.
In a couple of generations people like you will be extinct.
In a couple of generations people like me will be left with the country.

Problem solved

Disturbing to see some members thinking large population with high growth rate is a good thing.
Why? Teenagers and early Twenties people dont have right to present their views?

Anyone with half a brain knows the numbers aren’t accurate.

Whatever the real number is, there’s no point in whining about it now. It exists, so work with it.

It doesn’t matter if it was more or less. Your overlords in isb and pindi would suck it dry regardless and the situation would be equally as whack as it is now.

Results of Pakistan’s First-Ever Digital Population Census Are Out​

By ProPK Staff | Published May 22, 2023 | 7:22 pm

Census-Population-Crowd.jpg

The initial results of the seventh national and first-ever digital population census have been announced by the Chief Census Commissioner and Chief Statistician, Pakistan Bureau of Statistics (PBS), Naeem uz Zafar.

Advertisement

While addressing a press conference, the Census Commissioner revealed that the total population of Pakistan has reached 249,566,743 (249.5 million or ~25 Crore).

Remaining Time -8:38
ALSO READ
Price of Gold in Pakistan Jumps on Opening Day of the Week

As far as the province-wise breakdown is concerned, Punjab is the most populous province with its population crossing 127,474,000 (127.4 million or ~12.7 Crore).

Advertisement

Sindh’s population is over 57,931,000 (57.9 million or ~5.7 crore) while Khyber Pakhtunkhwa’s population is over 39,823,000 (39.7 million or ~ 3.9 crore).

Balochistan’s population is over 21,977,000 (21.9 million or ~2.1 crore) while the population of the federal capital, Islamabad, has reached 2,359,422. (2.3 million or ~23 lac).

ALSO READ
All You Need to Know About Unemployment Insurance Scheme in UAE

The Census Commissioner pointed out that Pakistan’s population has increased by 49 million (~4.9 crore) since the last census.

Advertisement

Where the overall cost is concerned, the Census Commissioner stated that the first-ever digital census will cost the national exchequer over Rs. 34 billion.

More population means more hands to work .

They're delusional morons living comfortably without facing the ground realities.
A topic we strongly agree on. See, I was telling someone the other day, you often make good points when not hating on Muhajirs and Bangladeshis.

I have a solution
You have 0 kids
I’ll have 5-10 kids

Problem solved

Not a chance. They'll die of starvation/overpopulation. So in one way problem solved.

But if you plan on expanding in Canada, your cancerous kind will be resented by the majority of this "kuffar nation" so you loose either way.

Last edited:
Indonesia has a bigger population

I have a solution
You have 0 kids
I’ll have 5-10 kids

Problem solved
Bro, even if you think from the perspective of building a strong Muslim nation, you need to arrest population growth to be able to improve quality of life. Poverty and illiteracy is what is holding back the Muslim world. Look at the jews - they are about 1/100th the global Muslim population yet way more influential and powerful. Instead of breeding like crazy, the Jews chose to educate themselves and make their way to upper echelons of society wherever they lived.

If Muslims, put in half the effort, we can regain control.

Also, you do not know whether you kids will be religious at all. Imagine all your kids becoming rabid apostates spreading atheism and yourself having to live to witness it.

Any more than 2 kids is a disaster in this day and age.

A topic we strongly agree on. See, I was telling someone the other day, you often make good points when not hating on Muhajirs and Bangladeshis.

I have no problem with Muhajirs or Bangladeshis who are sane. I've acknowledged a number of them on PDF. But trolls are trolls and need to be told off sometimes.

Back
Top Bottom