What's new

Breaking News ! PAF To Hold Airshow in Karachi on 27th February

Operation Swift Retort 27th February 2019 complete video
This is pretty entertaining and slightly goes against the narrative of 2 kills from Vipers. Apparently in this video with all the radio comms in the subtitles, it is a JF-17 calling a FOX 3. No JF-17s were in range of BVR engagements, F-16s were in lead for the A2A phase. JF-17s were tracking from behind.

This is pretty entertaining and slightly goes against the narrative of 2 kills from Vipers. Apparently in this video with all the radio comms in the subtitles, it is a JF-17 calling a FOX 3. No JF-17s were in range of BVR engagements, F-16s were in lead for the A2A phase. JF-17s were tracking from behind.
Nothing has done more damage to human intelligence than social media. 5 minute video editing with putting absolute nonsense out for trends and likes is the reason for the degradation of intellect in many countries.

Nothing has done more damage to human intelligence than social media. 5 minute video editing with putting absolute nonsense out for trends and likes is the reason for the degradation of intellect in many countries.
Sorry I disagree, Internet is reflection of the humanity. Everything you do online is reflection of yourself. No one is forcing you to watch or read their content online. You are in control and doing it yourself. Internet has given everyone a level playing field to spread their ideas. There is very good and inspirational stuff available on the internet.

Last edited:
87379567_10158086062344919_567707170867511296_o.jpg

They will perform over village restaurant location on sea view. Anyplace between the village restaurant and Chunky Mokey playland would be good to watch.

Watched the practice yesterday and Thunder performance is a great improvement seems to have gotten more power. Lots of vertical climbs and sharp turns. Lacks smoke winders but the Thunder performance this time is at par with the F-16 one.

Lacks smoke winders but the Thunder performance this time is at par with the F-16 one.

That is very interesting thing .... Thunder cannot carry F-16's smoke winders which are carried by many different planes throughout the world including French British and swinish. Even the Chinese smoke winders that Thunder used in Last years's 23 march flypast did not have the add-on feature. PAF had to replace the wingtip rail in order to fit the Chinese smoke winder.

So i was right, PAF is definitely hiding real facts. Thunder shot down MKI, i will believe that from now on, i have no reason to not trust @Knuckles on this one given his Dad’s AF background, these things don’t remain hidden too long in the circles...

But then again, why isn’t Thunder openly being credited for the kill ? That would be the best marketing tactic. Or is it that both the F-16 and Thunder launched BVR Missiles, both having a lock, the AMRAAM got lucky first.

So i was right, PAF is definitely hiding real facts. Thunder shot down MKI, i will believe that from now on, i have no reason to not trust @Knuckles on this one given his Dad’s AF background, these things don’t remain hidden too long in the circles...

But then again, why isn’t Thunder openly being credited for the kill ? That would be the best marketing tactic. Or is it that both the F-16 and Thunder launched BVR Missiles, both having a lock, the AMRAAM got lucky first.
Both kills were by F 16s. One by an F 16 flown by Sqr Ldr Hasan and other by Wing Cdr Noman

Can you plz tell me timing of the show.. Picture of the pass is not clear that u shared earlier. Thanks

The air display will start @ 12:25pm, so be there before it.
Actual event will start at 11:00am.
The obvious reason to post Low-Res image is to keep the details unreadable.

Last edited:

They are like "shaam ki akhbaar" (evening newspaper).

Back
Top Bottom