What's new

Breaking News::NWOT was Threatning Zulqarnain!

I quoted Waqas post in other forum, and reactions are -

Karachi Guy -
you must have a lot of interest Pakistan nobody even in Pakistan cares about this channel. its time for Z grade channels to get ratings so lets start throwing **** on the wall hopefully something will stick.

Me -
I got this from Pakistan forum, no one is ridiculing news source there.

Karachi Guy -
In Pakistan there are 5 main news channel Geo,Dawn,Express,ARY,AAJ.

Geo is the biggest but its also Pakistan's Fox,Express protects govt interests,Ary despite being mainstream can be very unreliable so in essence only Aaj and Dawn are two with total credibility.There are countless of others like Dunya,Samaa, Din which I don't even know why they exist since nobody watches them

Please Guys dont take Dunya news seriously, lol India TV = Dunya News.

Obviously, waiting for inquiry to be completed against them before any action against NOTW!
but if they think they are innocent, then there is a clear cut case of defamation and after all both the things can go parallel

if i am an Ordinary Pakistani than i would love to throw a Nuclear Bomb on News of the World for maligning our Country's top Cricketers and our Country's name...:smitten:

Ignorance is a Bliss .. !!!

I am lovin'it

Lets see what NoTW has to say....and what proof PCB has to offer against NOTW :)

There's differance in my post and main post. I underlined my speculations, used 'if'.

Have you seen a question mark with my first post???? I put it here to discuss!

but if they think they are innocent, then there is a clear cut case of defamation and after all both the things can go parallel

No, both can't go parallel! You need proof to prove defamation and that proof will be final result of inquiry!

Last edited:
News Of The World ?? you gotta be kidding me!!!!

just another conspiracy for sure

This also explains the murder of Bob Wolmer.
Dam these devils.

Heck have you guys not read this:
Zulqarnain Haider accuses bookmakers of targeting game in Pakistan | Sport | The Guardian
Zulqarnain Haider has said that he received threats from match-fixers while playing domestic cricket in Pakistan. The wicketkeeper said that when he was captain of the Lahore Eagles for three months last year he was instructed by bookmakers that he "should play so and so player or not play that player".

Particular suspicion has fallen on a one-day match between the Lahore Eagles and the National Bank in the RBS Cup in March 2009. National Bank, one of the most popular teams on the domestic circuit, needed to win and also improve their run rate to ensure they qualified for the semi-finals of the competition.

Salman Butt, who is currently under investigation for match-fixing, was playing for National Bank along with Wahab Riaz, who has also been questioned by British police this summer, and the Pakistan wicketkeeper Kamran Akmal.

The Lahore Eagles sacked Haider as captain on the eve of the game, apparently because he refused to pick particular players for the match. Haidar specifically objected to the inclusion of a right-arm fast bowler called Usman Sarwar, who had never played for the team before.

Batting first, the Eagles were bowled out for 122 in 40.3 overs. In the second innings National Bank scored 123 off just 6.1 overs, with Butt making 92 off 25 balls. Sarwar opened the bowling and conceded 78 runs from his three overs and never played another List A or first-class match. National Bank qualified for the semi-finals. The Pakistan Cricket Board investigated the match and said that they found no evidence of foul play.

I hope duniya TV gets food poisoning while eating its rotten words.

Bookies wanted Salman Butt to be selected in Pakistan Team. Anyboby wonders why??

Butt's butt has been booted but Ijaz Butt's butt has 2 b booted very soon.

But Butt has very good relations with Butt since both Butt and Butt are involved in corruption and due to Butt's help, Butt may end up coming back. However, if old Butt goes then young Butt might be in trouble.

Back
Top Bottom