What's new

Breaking news: iran revolution guard general die in syria

Assad can't afford the use of barrel bombs he need it for electricity

I am reading reports now that he was killed in a car accident around Aleppo while visiting troops there after ISIS attacks and not by ISIS itself, and medical teams couldn't take the injured to hospital in proper time.

Last edited:
I am reading reports now that he was killed in a car accident around Aleppo and not by ISIS attacks, and medical teams couldn't take the injured to hospital in proper time.
LOL.
53268018.jpg

Rip... He was a veteran general who had war experience. That's very invaluable. These monsters must be curbed at all cost.

I myself admire such commanders who lead from the front as it always boosts troop morale but the loss of the experience of these commanders is nearly irreplaceable. Like I said before we all must unite to fight Isis and wipe out their existence... They are to big a threat.

So i guess "ISIS and syria reabels are not so weakened by Russian airstrikes and could be destroyed in HOURS"
lol just saying
afganistan 2 someone?:partay::azn:

With Russia's economy in tatters and recession due to our sanctions,they have already dropped out of the world's 10 largest economies and are now trailing India, Canada, Australia, Spain,S.Korea and even Mexico .:D
World GDP Ranking 2015 | Data and Charts - knoema.com
At this rate i don't know where their economy will be in 4 years from now.Maybe Iran will catch up with them.:lol:

Moreover with their intervention in Syria, it will only mean even more of their already scarce funds/resources will be diverted to fighting a ;losing' war in Syria, since the rebels/opposition forces will be given even more arms/training/support by Gulf countries/states and some western countries. In short, as you said, its Afghanistan 2.0 all over again for Moscow. They seem to have fallen into our trap once again.:pop:

A general for Iran's Revolutionary Guards has been killed by ISIS in Syria, the guards said in a Friday statement. General Hossein Hamedani was reportedly advising President Bashar Assad's army on its fight against the militant group.
Hamedani's death was confirmed in a statement carried by Iranian media.

The guards said the general was killed by Islamic State (formerly ISIS/ISIL) “during an advisory mission” in the northern region of Aleppo.

Hamedani was reportedly overseeing the Quds Force, a special forces unit fighting rebels in Syria that has been declared a terrorist organization by the US.

The general, a veteran of the 1980-89 Iran-Iraq war, was made deputy chief commander of the Revolutionary Guards in 2005. He was known for leading a crackdown on protesters during 2009 demonstrations against the Iranian presidential results. He was previously the subject of international sanctions from several nations.

Iran is a staunch ally of Syrian President Bashar Assad, though it denies having any military forces in Syria. However, sources told Reuters last week that hundreds of troops have arrived since late September to take part in a major ground offensive planned in the country's west and northwest.

Senior Iranian general killed by Islamic State in Syria - Tehran

RIP Moscow.. Syrian war is much more complicated war then Afghanistan, and Its not just fought in Syria alone..

I admire commanders like this, those who don't differentiate between their troops and themselves and fight and live with them in the front lines, not sitting behind a monitor 'commanding' the war.

Nowadays a commanding general must have an overall view of the battlefield and its changing nature so quick decisions can be made.You can't do that from the trenches,this is a sign of military amateurism.

With Russia's economy in tatters and recession due to our sanctions,they have already dropped out of the world's 10 largest economies and are now trailing India, Canada, Australia, Spain,S.Korea and even Mexico .:D
World GDP Ranking 2015 | Data and Charts - knoema.com
At this rate i don't know where their economy will be in 4 years from now.Maybe Iran will catch up with them.:lol:

Moreover with their intervention in Syria, it will only mean even more of their already scarce funds/resources will be diverted to fighting a ;losing' war in Syria, since the rebels/opposition forces will be given even more arms/training/support by Gulf countries/states and some western countries. In short, as you said, its Afghanistan 2.0 all over again for Moscow. They seem to have fallen into our trap once again.:pop:
Why the westerns and gulfie scums support terrorism that they claim they are against if its another Afghanistan than you will have another bin laden.The westerns cheer for terrorism while Russia clean your filth.

Why the westerns and gulfie scums support terrorism that they claim they are against if its another Afghanistan than you will have another bin laden.The westerns cheer for terrorism while Russia clean your filth.

Al-Qaeda is an American created organisation.

Back
Top Bottom