What's new

Breaking News : Huge Explosion at Kabul Airport

Let me ask you one simple thing. OBL was found, (many people will argue otherwise) in Pakistan. Till is day, we are accused of harbouring him. Taliban, before conquering kabul, during the height of occupation, when they were still controlling rural Afghanistan, we were and still accused of giving them safe heaven.
FYI, American journalist Seymour Hersh created this perception with his book on the subject. The Pakistani Abbottabad Commission Report established otherwise on the other hand. Some of the Americans refuted Hersh's account as well.

I have always adviced fellow Pakistani to take Pakistani report seriously over Hersh's accounts. Unfortunately, it is shelved in GOP offices and there is no intent to make it Public, or learn anything from it. The skeletons are intentionally kept buried in our closets.

Journalists seek ratings, fame and revenues in democratic environments around the world. This is usual business and something beyond mine (and your) capacity to control.

On the other side of border, you got CIA, RAW, NDS and others fully entrenched, alongside NATO forces, and somehow, right under their nose, we got TTP and ISIS phenomena took shape, very conveniently alongside the border of Pakistan. If anyone had any doubts about independence of Kabul regime and NDS, and they think they were not completely relying on American patronage, the current events should be an eye opener to them. NDS was created, funded, trained by non other then CIA.

If these nations who were occupying Afghanistan for last two decades accuse Pakistan of harbouring OBL and giving safe heaves to Taliban, same logic apply to them of harbouring TTP and ISIS. buck stop at America and its allies, there are no two ways abouts. Do not, I repeat, do not take 80k Pakistanis dead in this war of terror lightly. They do not die becuase some ideological war was fought, they perished because a deadly, evil, inhumane, proxy war was imposed on them by those who were entrenched in Afghanistan.
I understand all that.

My position is simple: WE need to come to terms with the 'religio-political extremism and problems' in our backyard. The extent of it is such that people can be lynched by commoners on mere allegations of blasphemy (same commoners who are pretend-Muslims otherwise), before Law can take its course and set things straight.

Al-Qaeda Network was entrenched our region before NATO forces, CIA, NDS and others followed suite. Virtually nothing was being done to stop this mischievious entity in its tracks here until NATO knocked on our door one fine day. There was no intent to introduce Law & Order across the Durand Line and/or Fence it earlier. This region woke up suddenly when the ticking time bomb that the Al-Qaeda Network was blew on our faces.

Politically-motivated blame-games will lead us to nowhere in the international stage but create more tensions and misunderstandings as time goes by. This is a 'cycle of hate' which may continue unabated until saner voices take root.

The priority should be to Moderate locals with educational reforms, address religio-political extremism, strengthen institutions (Law & Order system in particular), and create a national narrative of peace and tolerance.

WE also need to do something about our political system - electoral reforms are necessary to bring those people to power who are actually care about Pakistan.

As for India, WE should keep our guard up and clear our lands from its sleeper cells including BLA. Now that a friendly government is in Afghanistan, I am hopeful that this task will be easier than before.

You can see that Afghan Taliban are also being Moderate in their political expressions and management of things lately. ISIS-K have accused Afghan Taliban of being apostates for cooperating with Foreign elements in Kabul Airport on the other hand. The 'cycle of hate' showing its ugly face once again...

Have a nice day.

1630250795420.png

The 13 US service members killed. God bless

FYI, American journalist Seymour Hersh created this perception with his book on the subject. The Pakistani Abbottabad Commission Report established otherwise on the other hand. Some of the Americans refuted Hersh's account as well.

I have always adviced fellow Pakistani to take Pakistani report seriously over Hersh's accounts. Unfortunately, it is shelved in GOP offices and there is no intent to make it Public, or learn anything from it. The skeletons are intentionally kept buried in our closets.

Journalists seek ratings, fame and revenues in democratic environments around the world. This is usual business and something beyond mine (and your) capacity to control.

Ofcourse there will be someone first to build the narrative, that's how it works in any narrative building exercise. It's the constant peddling of it to this day by western intellectuals and media. So how do you counter it? You build you own based on facts, that all these terrorists who killed 80k Pakistanis citizens, including our school children, they all came from American/Nato occupied Afghanistan, and they must be held accountable. You just cant stand there and accept the non sense thrown at you and not fire back in anger.

I understand all that.

My position is simple: WE need to come to terms with the 'religio-political extremism and problems' in our backyard. Al-Qaeda Network was entrenched our region before NATO forces, CIA, NDS and others followed suite. Virtually nothing was being done to stop this mischievious entity in its tracks until NATO knocked on our door. There was no intent to introduce Law & Order across the Durand Line and/or Fence it earlier. This region woke up suddenly when the ticking time bomb that the Al-Qaeda Network was blew on our faces.

So once again, blame-games will lead us to nowhere but further hurt and tensions. So let us draw a line here.

The priority should be to Moderate locals with educational reforms, address religio-political extremism, strengthen institutions (Law & Order system in particular), and create a national narrative of peace and tolerance.

WE also need to do something about our political system - electoral reforms are necessary to bring those people to power who are actually care about Pakistan.

As for India, WE should keep our guard up and clear our lands from its sleeper cells including BLA. Now that a friendly government is in Afghanistan, I am hopeful that this task will be easier than before.

Have a nice day.

What I would request you and people who look at things from foreign nations narrative and take it on face value, please drop it and start looking things purely from Pakistani narrative and perspective.

I dont understand your fascination with religious extremism , the same old narrative of America and its allies. Name me one terrorist activity that Al qaeeda did in Pakistan before and after the occupation of Afghanistan. How many of those 80k Pakistanis died in Al Qaeeda related terrorism? Is there any account in your books of these Pakistani citizens who died AFTER American occupation of Afghanistan? Or we have to be held hostage, mentally, morally , narrative wise under the burden of those few thousand Americans who died in world trade centre, whose death had nothing to do with Pakistan and its citizens? 80k Pakistanis vs few thousands Americans, which side you are on?

India will always be a nuisance until a final solution is found for this entity, but in Afghan scenario, again, its presence on Afghan soil was totally dependant on American sponsorship and patronage. A fact clearly demonstrated just recently when India did the runner as soon American withdrawal became inevitable. I keep on repeating, the buck stop at the top. America, its institutions, its intelligence, is answerable to the Pakistani deaths.

I am sorry, you cant ignore the terrorism campaign against Pakistan and its citizens waged for last twenty years from American occupied Afghanistan. Its beyond treason, and highly disrespectful to our dead, including our school children. You want the real terrorists to be ignored and let off the hook, likes of me will never do that. Your narrative will always keep Pakistan on back foot, and if you have any doubt, listen to the Moeed interview with UK think recently. All same old non sense, OBL, ISI, Taliban. If you do not confront western intellectuals with their own countries culpability in spreading terrorism within mainland Pakistan, you will always be pushed and taken for a ride.

Most the Afghans killed were at hands of US forces panic shooting after the explosions:

https://southfront.org/us-forces-ki...ollowing-kabul-airport-suicide-attack-videos/
Now this is for everyone here on PDF is a litmus test of mainstream media, how they (if they have balls to) can take up and highlight this issue at the world stage … muslims lives have no value in the eyes of west …
View attachment 774055

The 13 US service members killed. God bless

RIP … very sad

Ofcourse there will be someone first to build the narrative, that's how it works in any narrative building exercise. It's the constant peddling of it to this day by western intellectuals and media. So how do you counter it? You build you own based on facts, that all these terrorists who killed 80k Pakistanis citizens, including our school children, they all came from American/Nato occupied Afghanistan, and they must be held accountable. You just cant stand there and accept the non sense thrown at you and not fire back in anger.
There is a degree of Freedom of Expression in USA. The US Department of State will not throw Seymour Hersh in jail for a book.

This is how his book was received in American Centers of Power nevertheless:

You can take him to the courts for his book however. But no Pakistani have bothered to; not even GOP.

If you present your 'narrative' to Seymour Hersh in a debate with him, it may have value because you would be trying to beat him in his own game (understandable). But you are selling your 'narrative' on PDF instead where Forum Rules are to be enforced to maintain order. Please do check Forum Rules and let me know.

Based on Facts = Yes
Based on Assumptions/Propaganda of Russia and/or Questionable Politicians* = No

*Your blind trust on these are misplaced. To give you some perspective, when Pakistan closed its route for NATO due to Salala tragedy and demanded apology for it, Russia opened its route to NATO instead. Russia will want to fight USA on your shoulder instead. If you are smart however, you will court both but not lend your shoulder to any side at your expense. This is why it is important for you to look at the bigger picture and not restrict yourself to tunnel vision.

Now as you put it:

What I would request you and people who look at things from foreign nations narrative and take it on face value, please drop it and start looking things purely from Pakistani narrative and perspective.
Russia and Hamid Karzai are Pakistani sources?

Now here is another thing. WE Pakistani can be wrong as well. WE can misread developments as well. So who will correct us? Are WE infallible or something? This is why WE have debates and criticism.

Blind nationalism is a slippery slope as well; a pathway to FITNA and FASAAD. Please consider German Nazi movement as a Case Study. It led to World War and countless loss of lives.

Learn to be 'nationalistic' and 'sensible' at the same time. Moderation emphasized.

If you are not convinced yet then understand this. Allah Almighty have pointed out in Holy Quran to not mix Truth with Falsehood in your statements intentionally.

"And do not mix the truth with falsehood or conceal the truth while you know [it]." - Surah Al-Baqarah (verse 42)

Mixing of truth with falsehood helps create misunderstandings and fuel hate and conflict(s) by and large. FITNA and FASAAD to be precise.

WE - as Muslims - are supposed to be better in our practices than non-Muslims around the world. How are WE different from them otherwise?

I dont understand your fascination with religious extremism , the same old narrative of America and its allies. Name me one terrorist activity that Al qaeeda did in Pakistan before and after the occupation of Afghanistan. How many of those 80k Pakistanis died in Al Qaeeda related terrorism? Is there any account in your books of these Pakistani citizens who died AFTER American occupation of Afghanistan? Or we have to be held hostage, mentally, morally , narrative wise under the burden of those few thousand Americans who died in world trade centre, whose death had nothing to do with Pakistan and its citizens? 80k Pakistanis vs few thousands Americans, which side you are on?
You are actually denying the well-documented Fact of religious extremism in Pakistan? This is the narrative of America and its allies now? Dear Lord.

I bear witness to 'religious extremism' in person; I have experienced this issue first hand in a supposedly professional working environment (University). Me and my two colleagues (one male and female) received threats from politically-motivated extremist(s) for working on a project.

Not just the above; I bear witness to TLP protests as well. TLP blockades created significant problems for the innocent on the roads. To give you some perspective, I was taking my mother to a hospital and a drive of 25 minutes turned into a drive of 140 minutes. It was really bad and frustating.

What weed are you smoking, bro?

Do not make loss of innocent lives in a war as the basis to dismiss one of the fundamental problems of Pakistan (i.e. religious extremism). The notorious Al-Qaeda Network found refuge in Pakistani backyard due to religious extremism and shared sentiments. And it brought WAR to our region eventually - not by attacking Pakistani people but by attacking 'others' in the Middle East and Americans abroad. These are well-documented developments and themes. Do you expect me to spoonfeed you everything? Put your searching skills to good use instead.

No 'sane' Pakistani welcomes WAR in our region. Me neither. But what to do about Bad Apples in our backyard? Allow them to flourish and attack 'others' and then get pounded by 'others' as well?

SOLUTION is to push both 'troublemakers' out from our region.

TERRORISM is GLOBAL PROBLEM due to religio-political non-state actors being out of control and/or challenging the writ of a state when confronted in any region.

The Al-Qaeda Network was composed of Foreigners as well - expelled and rejected by even the likes of Sudan and KSA but they were welcomed in Afghanistan.

Wake the hell up.

India will always be a nuisance until a final solution is found for this entity, but in Afghan scenario, again, its presence on Afghan soil was totally dependant on American sponsorship and patronage. A fact clearly demonstrated just recently when India did the runner as soon American withdrawal became inevitable. I keep on repeating, the buck stop at the top. America, its institutions, its intelligence, is answerable to the Pakistani deaths.
And Iran.

And UK (your 2nd home) was also the undisputed partner of USA in this mission. Crusade against Pakistan perhaps?

I am sorry, you cant ignore the terrorism campaign against Pakistan and its citizens waged for last twenty years from American occupied Afghanistan. Its beyond treason, and highly disrespectful to our dead, including our school children. You want the real terrorists to be ignored and let off the hook, likes of me will never do that. Your narrative will always keep Pakistan on back foot, and if you have any doubt, listen to the Moeed interview with UK think recently. All same old non sense, OBL, ISI, Taliban. If you do not confront western intellectuals with their own countries culpability in spreading terrorism within mainland Pakistan, you will always be pushed and taken for a ride.
I am not ignoring 'any' reality; I have clearly mentioned that I understand all that you said in your previous post. You are ignoring numerous realities and shifting goalposts for me in your responses however.

Treason? This word is thrown around so easily. May I ask what are you doing in the land of infidels (and crusaders) then? Are you not supposed to fight them for killing so many Pakistani back home? I am sorry but I cannot stand blatant hypocrisy while it is shoved in my direction in order to negate my arguments on questionable grounds. Please try to carry a conversation in its original CONTEXT and not deviate it from it too much. Word of caution for you.

I have confronted Western dis-intellectuals over the image of Islam and Holy Prophet (PBUH) in another Forum when the situation called for it. The kind of shit I had to endure from Trumpers is not suitable to discuss here. But I maintained my composure and addressed numerous misconceptions thrown my way. These people have entirely different mindsets shaped by distinct political environments. Debate is still the best way to address them. I will pick up a gun only to defend myself, and not to hurt somebody.

You are more than welcome to put Western intellectuals in their place as you see fit. I am not stopping you. But try to base your arguments on Facts and come to terms with problems in your own backyard. People will listen to you when you will have integrity.

In my books - WRONG is WRONG. And SPADE is SPADE. This is how WE should roll in person. Thanks.

There is a degree of Freedom of Expression in USA. The US Department of State will not throw Seymour Hersh in jail for a book.
To what degree…? What about Michael Hastings …?

A 13th US service member has died. God bless
If you expect us to be sad about it then you are wrong.
A BBC report says that a lot of the Afghans who died in Kabul Airport were shot by US forces and these servicemen are the ones that spent the last 20 years killing and torturing innocent Afghans.

TERRORISM is GLOBAL PROBLEM due to religio-political non-state actors being out of control and/or challenging the writ of a state when confronted.

Why a person with your intellect ignore the formation of proxies around the world by world powers….? Why?

Why a person with your intellect ignore the formation of proxies around the world by world powers….? Why?
Did I? I am well-aware of this dynamic. I did not dismiss this theme in my responses to another member. I simply pointed out that WE need to come to terms with 'problems' in our backyard and put our house in order on priority basis. The 'proxies' are composed of Pakistani and Afghans in large part, right? So why are these people are in the pockets of 'others'? Tell me.

Did I? I am well-aware of this dynamic. I did not dismiss this theme in my responses to another member. I simply pointed out that WE need to come to terms with 'problems' in our backyard and put our house in order on priority basis. The 'proxies' are composed of Pakistani and Afghans in large part, right? So why are these people are in the pockets of 'others'? Tell me.

That is a very good question … that is WHY someone joins in a proxy war to kill one of their own …. Few thought points:

1. Some does not belong to the vary land they attack, they are transported in guise of humanitarian aid workers working for shady NGOs….

2. Some trained in neighboring Countries and then transported across the borders as refugees …

3. The homegrown ones take up arms due to money provided by deep pockets; this very population exists due to poverty …

4. Not just local and Afghans but also goras disguise as Pathans (because of similar facial features), remember the terrorist with a tattooed back ….

The issue is NOT just WHY proxies agreed to be proxies the major issue is playing the double game that is in front crying about spreading terrorism and in the back ground making huge loads of profits in arms sale … you will be living in a fantasy world IF you deny the fact that WAR is good business … how many millions will become hand to mouth IF suddenly ALL major terror outfits in the world stop spreading terror… making initiating any new WAR impossible … think about it …

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom