What's new

Breaking News : First trade activity under CPEC kicks off

Good work by China-pak but where are these containers meant to go? Pakistan or elsewhere? If it's elsewhere then will Pakistan earn transit fee? but if it's for Pakistan then boy are your local industries in trouble

Congrats.... Keep up the good work and lets hope for the more better and better progress and growth. Hopefully, such projects wouldn't be politicized but be progressed in the best interest of Nation. By looking at it, theoretically, it is just a start and it has to enhance by many folds so best of Luck.

Good work by China-pak but where are these containers meant to go? Pakistan or elsewhere? If it's elsewhere then will Pakistan earn transit fee? but if it's for Pakistan then boy are your local industries in trouble

Going to Gwadar so that can be shipped from there towards destination

Amazing start already. Suck it up; Indians and PTI.

Pakistan is here to stay. In fact, Greater Pakistan is just around the corner since this might become the largest economical port of Pakistan taking Pakistan to the right direction with future envisioned and much needed port to get the ball rolling for the survival of Pakistan as nation and for the Balochis deprived of basic necessity no more!!! :D

Last edited:
Not feasible with trucks, should start railway line from GB to Gwadar to make gwadar reach its full potential

That is the plan... they have already started the rail link feasibility study
Great news and new to me?? I will thankful if there's mentioning of government sources in any article??? Anywhere??? to start railway link?

That is the plan... they have already started the rail link feasibility study
Just don't wanna party before confirmation :\ I hope they start laying ground work by next year

Not feasible with trucks, should start railway line from GB to Gwadar to make gwadar reach its full potential

Train is part of CPEC Phase2. So far even Phase1 of CPEC is under construction and will take couple of years. This pilot project is likely using longer route GB-Karachi-Gwader if Im not wrong.

Back
Top Bottom