What's new

Breaking news ! ! FATAH and HAMAS agreed to form government of United Palestine

I agree Syria is worthless now but Mullahs need it to smuggle weapons to their guy in Lebanon . Assad does not control Syria anymore and even Hezbollah is only fighting in regions where his weapons are smuggled through the Coast-Homs-Qalamoun corridor .

Hezbollah was used by Mullahs as a strategic reserve against Israel in case they go to war with USA now its being depleted n Syria .
Mullah, mullah and again mullah
Are you sick?

this is part of Americas plan, they want to exterminate the remainder of non sunni muslims in the middle east

What in the world are you talking about?

@Hazzy997

What do you think about this?

This a good step forward, they may form a national technocratic government sometime next month and will hold elections later in the year. It is a positive move, the only nations not so please are the obvious two, that doesn't matter though. Now we can bring our case forward in an easier manner, although it's too early to make conclusions as of now. They're still going to discuss many things, they both agree on one thing though, 1967 borders.

Hamas said yesterday that if Israel stops trying to prevent a Palestinian state then the conflict would take a drastic change. Meaning we will see real genuine peace and two states living side by side. It's only Israel who's trying everything it can to avoid the creation of a Palestinian state. As evident by their statements following the reconciliation. So the next few years would be based on making this back to what it used to be, an international issue. There will be enormous amounts of pressure by the world on Israel to end it's occupation and the idea of a Palestinian state will become a reality. There will be little to no violence in the next few years unless Israel goes on a rampage.

Overall, for the Palestinian people it's a step forward and our people will embrace this opportunity, it happened because the people urged both parties to embrace each other and the people's voices will be heard. I'm sure you might have specific questions regarding Abbas or Iran-Palestine relations, go ahead ask my friend.

The Vietnamese troll strikes once again. :lol:

I agree Syria is worthless now but Mullahs need it to smuggle weapons to their guy in Lebanon . Assad does not control Syria anymore and even Hezbollah is only fighting in regions where his weapons are smuggled through the Coast-Homs-Qalamoun corridor .

Hezbollah was used by Mullahs as a strategic reserve against Israel in case they go to war with USA now its being depleted n Syria .

Oh my God, could you stop bringing Iran into this? This has nothing to do with Iran.

Last edited:
Not a lot - Banned.

It looks like the Palestinians gets a chance to vote for a new government.
Not that they have any good choices at the moment.

The only good 'choice' would be one that suits the US-Israeli narrative. :lol:

Close-minded people like you fortunately are very isolated in today's world, the vast majority of the world supports a Palestinian State and the BDS movement is increasing at a rapid pace.

The only good 'choice' would be one that suits the US-Israeli narrative. :lol:

Close-minded people like you fortunately are very isolated in today's world, the vast majority of the world supports a Palestinian State and the BDS movement is increasing at a rapid pace.

You are implying I do not support a Palestinian state, which You know is wrong...

As for choices, PLO is corrupt, and Hamas has gone from disaster to disaster, while repressing people
with a different view, instead of asking for confirmation of their policies by holding elections.
On top of that, Hamas is isolated more than ever.
Given a choice, I doubt that many citizens of other countries would vote in Hamas.
A good choice is a party which focus on peace and the prosperity of the Palestinian people.

What in the world are you talking about?

This a good step forward, they may form a national technocratic government sometime next month and will hold elections later in the year. It is a positive move, the only nations not so please are the obvious two, that doesn't matter though. Now we can bring our case forward in an easier manner, although it's too early to make conclusions as of now. They're still going to discuss many things, they both agree on one thing though, 1967 borders.

Hamas said yesterday that if Israel stops trying to prevent a Palestinian state then the conflict would take a drastic change. Meaning we will see real genuine peace and two states living side by side. It's only Israel who's trying everything it can to avoid the creation of a Palestinian state. As evident by their statements following the reconciliation. So the next few years would be based on making this back to what it used to be, an international issue. There will be enormous amounts of pressure by the world on Israel to end it's occupation and the idea of a Palestinian state will become a reality. There will be little to no violence in the next few years unless Israel goes on a rampage.

Overall, for the Palestinian people it's a step forward and our people will embrace this opportunity, it happened because the people urged both parties to embrace each other and the people's voices will be heard. I'm sure you might have specific questions regarding Abbas or Iran-Palestine relations, go ahead ask my friend.

The Vietnamese troll strikes once again. :lol:

Oh my God, could you stop bringing Iran into this? This has nothing to do with Iran.

Good to have you back my friend.
How are you? :)

You are implying I do not support a Palestinian state, which You know is wrong...

I never seen anything from you that indicates you support a Palestinian State on 1967 borders....

As for choices, PLO is corrupt,

This I agree with, which is why the PLO has re-conciliated to give Abbas legitimacy as a President which he doesn't deserve. The PLO also concedes too much to Israeli demands which is why I want to see a new government formed without these stooges. Fatah in Gaza is different than Fatah in the West Bank however.

and Hamas has gone from disaster to disaster

Little of it has to do with Hamas, it has to do with the international double standard and siege against Gaza. Remember Gaza relies heavily on imports for raw materials or else all business fails, this is what happened in 2006-2007. Of course that doesn't mean I agree with every single move Hamas has made, although I see they're headed towards a better direction. They never had a chance to prove their potential, so it's unfair to evaluate their governance in my opinion.

while repressing people
with a different view, instead of asking for confirmation of their policies by holding elections.

Not sure what you mean here, the Palestinian people are repressed due to Israeli policies.

Same thing critics were saying in 2008-2009.

Given a choice, I doubt that many citizens of other countries would vote in Hamas.

This isn't about other countries...and it's the opposite, Hamas has a realistic view on the conflict and doesn't submit Israeli pressure which would lead to further de-legitimization of the Palestinian people and put their rights at risk. Which is why they're popular amongst Palestinians. People like you were saying the same thing in 2007.

A good choice is a party which focus on peace and the prosperity of the Palestinian people.

You can't have peace and prosperity under an occupation, nobody said this about African nations or Middle Eastern nations under colonialist expansion, the onus was on the colonialists, and it's no different here.

Good to have you back my friend.
How are you? :)

Thanks my friend, I'm great, how is everything with you? :)

Jimmy Carter, Kofi Annan welcome unity deal | Maan News Agency

BETHLEHEM (Ma'an) -- Former US president Jimmy Carter and former UN Secretary-General Kofi Annan on Thursday welcomed the reconciliation agreement signed a day earlier between Hamas and the PLO.

"Palestinian reconciliation should not be seen as undermining prospects for a negotiated two-state solution," Kofi Annan said in a statement released by The Elders, an independent group of global leaders who work together for peace.

"On the contrary, any lasting peace with Israel will have to be predicated on a peace agreement with a unified and democratic Palestinian government exercising its authority in both the West Bank and Gaza."

Jimmy Carter commended the Palestinian factions for securing the agreement and urged all parties to implement it swiftly.

"Any remaining differences must be resolved peacefully. When the Palestinians elect a new leadership – provided the elections are conducted in accordance with international standards – I strongly urge the international community to respect the democratic choices of the Palestinian people," he added.

Israel suspends peace talks with Palestinians - Middle East - Al Jazeera English

Middle East
Israel suspends peace talks with Palestinians

Talks halted in response to a new unity agreement between rival Palestinian factions.

665003303001_3503591804001_20144693539429734-20.jpg

The Israeli government has decided to halt peace talks with the Palestinians in response to a new unity agreement between rival Palestinian factions.

The decision appears to end a nine-month peace initiative by United States Secretary of State John Kerry. The negotiating period is scheduled to end next Tuesday, though the sides had been trying to agree to an extension.

Israel's Security Cabinet unanimously decided to cut off contacts after a five-hour meeting on Thursday. They announced the decision in a statement.

Reuters reported that Israel was also considering imposing economic sanctions against the Palestinians.

Israel is furious over Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas's decision to form a unity government with the Hamas movement after a seven-year rift.

Oh my God, could you stop bringing Iran into this? This has nothing to do with Iran.[/quote]

your still alive , what a surprise.

Israel suspends peace talks with Palestinians - Middle East - Al Jazeera English

Middle East
Israel suspends peace talks with Palestinians

Talks halted in response to a new unity agreement between rival Palestinian factions.

665003303001_3503591804001_20144693539429734-20.jpg

The Israeli government has decided to halt peace talks with the Palestinians in response to a new unity agreement between rival Palestinian factions.

The decision appears to end a nine-month peace initiative by United States Secretary of State John Kerry. The negotiating period is scheduled to end next Tuesday, though the sides had been trying to agree to an extension.

Israel's Security Cabinet unanimously decided to cut off contacts after a five-hour meeting on Thursday. They announced the decision in a statement.

Reuters reported that Israel was also considering imposing economic sanctions against the Palestinians.

Israel is furious over Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas's decision to form a unity government with the Hamas movement after a seven-year rift.

Egyptian siege and destruction of your tunnel network is what forced you into reconciliation with fateh.

The only language that MB clowns understand is power .

Last edited:

As for choices, PLO is corrupt, and Hamas has gone from disaster to disaster, while repressing people

Hamas only accepted unity with fateh after they most of their revenue source from tunnel network that was destroyed by egypt , other than that they would have never accepted such a deal , they are basically short of money and need assistance from PLO to keep the rump economy running in Gaza .

Hamas only accepted unity with fateh after they most of their revenue source from tunnel network that was destroyed by egypt , other than that they would have never accepted such a deal , they are basically short of money and need assistance from PLO to keep the rump economy running in Gaza .

:crazy::rofl::laughcry::blah::wave:

Back
Top Bottom