What's new

BREAKING NEWS: Blast reported at Lahore...

innalellahi wainna ilaihirajoon

remember what our Prophet salat wa salam alaih said about these wahabi khawarij filth

they are the worst of mankind. they are the dogs of hell fire

For them, ANY pakistani not in their camp, his or her blood is halal. They can kill us and take our women and wealth as booty. They can kill our women and children too, it is halal. THIS IS THEIR BELIEF.
When Pakistan fights these sponsored filth then, it is for the obvious reason: who wouldn't ?

You quoted the wrong person. Anyway, good day for you.

it is showing in my twitter feed, i have set it worldwide, this is tailor-made, bydefault it is the nearby city or country. But you can always change in anytime and set it to worldwide. no need to use any app

This is ridiculous, dont blame your elected PM for this tragic incident.

What game we are playing in south asia, it is really very sad, we need to come together and save the human life. It is really pathetic to see common man is suffering

#kabulblast: 35 dead in Afghanistan
#lahoreblast: 25 dead in pakistan
#amarnathyatraattack: 8 dead in India

This is ridiculous, dont blame your elected PM for this tragic incident.

What game we are playing in south asia, it is really very sad, we need to come together and save the human life. It is really pathetic to see common man is suffering

#kabulblast: 35 dead in Afghanistan
#lahoreblast: 25 dead in pakistan
#amarnathyatraattack: 8 dead in India
whenever he is in trouble something like this happens when IK was Doing Dharna in Isloo APS attack happened last years when Panama leaks issue was on its Peak LOC was lighten up Indians were even threatening nuclear war and now when he is going to disqualified this attack happen is this just coincidence?

I am no fan of Nawaz but youthiyas have the most chawal mentality of all. They are politicising this terrorist attack.

Blame the the World's No. 1 intelligence agency, ISI and the winner of all wars, Pakistan Armed Forces, for creating this Frankenstein that is now biting the same hands that once fed them.

Yet the fan boys will continue doing TC of Generals while their country men die at the hands of the non-state actors created by the Army.

I am no fan of Nawaz but youthiyas have the most chawal mentality of all. They are politicising this terrorist attack.

Blame the the World's No. 1 intelligence agency, ISI and the winner of all wars, Pakistan Armed Forces, for creating this Frankenstein that is now biting the same hands that once fed them.

Yet the fan boys will continue doing TC of Generals while their country men die at the hands of the non-state actors created by the Army.

the no 1 agency warned them about this attack its failure of police and civil Govt

I think you got the country wrong. The ones celebrating are on the other side. Just check their online forums.

I don't want to see or read those Filthy mouths , but reality is those who is responsible for this and other attacks are sitting in Afghanistan ,enjoying Indian Curry and American beer's .. while innocent Pakistani are dying, Its time Bajwa stop been a Pu$$y and Authorize a Air strike on TTP targets .

Back
Top Bottom