What's new

breaking news:4 more MI 35

Yes why not? Keep flying mindless missions in KPK/FATA and Afghanistan. Also add Baluchistan to the list. It will ease the frustration.

But please be careful in Baluchistan, there are some Chinese workers there. Make sure to miss them.:-)

Yes why not? Keep flying mindless missions in KPK/FATA and Afghanistan. Also add Baluchistan to the list. It will ease the frustration.

But please be careful in Baluchistan, there are some Chinese workers there. Make sure to miss them.:-)
Rather flying mission should be sent to New Delhi, so the evil indians should forget proxy war and find a place to shit at home.

Money grows on trees. I sometimes wonder about the age of people posting here
Pakistan's fault for having no money with 205 Million people our wallet shouldn't be so empty....And Economy documented.

Last edited:
Looks like PA is seriously considering covert ops across the border and MI35 fits perfect in this scenario and most probable other gunships will be used as cover, for the first time I have a feeling tha PA is Damn serious in eliminating sanctuaries in Afghanistan.
Procurement of such assets are not decided overnight... ur answer seems to suggest that it has been decided bcoz of the terror wave... planing for such assets takes months, and alot of things needs to be considered...

I have heard the new on RY and i think they are referring to the original 4 Mi35 deal.. rather any new 1..
Seems to b the case...

Nukes will stop India but how will it impact Afghanistan? It's not like they have a massive military with the ability to invade Pakistan. Afghanistan is engaging asymmetrical warfare against Pakistan. Nukes are useless. Another strategy is needed.

Afghanistan isn't really fighting Pakistan much. They do occasionally start some crap on the border, but they're not very well trained and we can already respond to them adequately so things will be fine.

The only problem is militants run along the Afghan border into and out of Pakistan, so we need to secure that border.

Nuke will deter the enemy but will not determine the result of war . any use of nuke will destroy whole region .

Yes, that the idea of MAD to keep war away, but nukes can be used to take out targets deeply hiden in mountains.

Emergency basis? Or are they requesting the delivery of Mi-35 moved up because there's an immediate need. Still, if the aircraft comes tomorrow, there is still a transition period to integrate these helicopters into operations.
Emergency basis means all of the lengthy procedure for deal will be made easier by laws. some special ordinance maybe.

It looks due to current situation PA wants delivery of previously preordered immediately plus placing another order of four to deal with border clashes.

It looks due to current situation PA wants delivery of previously preordered immediately plus placing another order of four to deal with border clashes.

Back
Top Bottom