What's new

Breaking! narendra Modi admitted that there was no surgical strike in pakistan

Hi,

Degrading a person over his profession is a shameful act.

Many a pakistanis do not understand that calling someone a " Baniya " maybe as big an insult in India as it would be in Pakistan.

It wasn't just that; in fact, that remark was quite minor. But the way people lost their tempers and moved into aggressive postures was really disheartening. I am left feeling quite defeated. What are they playing at? Is this a joke, this terrible behaviour towards each other?

@MastanKhan
@Spring Onion

It wasn't just that; in fact, that remark was quite minor. But the way people lost their tempers and moved into aggressive postures was really disheartening. I am left feeling quite defeated. What are they playing at? Is this a joke, this terrible behaviour towards each other?

@MastanKhan
@Spring Onion

It's called the anonymity of the Internet. The type of fellas who usually exhibit this aggressive war mongering behaviour would be quite mild and docile and probably enjoying life in upper middle class suburbs while the average Joe (no pun intended :P), is left guarding the borders while the politicians and the powers that be decide on which D**K measuring contest they want to kill each other's people on.

You forgot body odour.

I forgot BO.

(Thanks, @randomradio ; have we met in meatspace?)

It's called the anonymity of the Internet. The type of fellas who usually exhibit this aggressive war mongering would be quite mild and docile and probably enjoying life in upper middle class suburbs while the average Joe (no pun intended :P), is left guarding the borders while the politicians and the powers that be decide on which D**K measuring contest they want to kill each other's people on.

Quite so.

The result is that this Joe is left feeling like a road-rollered and coal-tarred Joe. I wish someone would just take me off to the nearest hospital.

Breaking! Narinder Modi admitted that there was no surgical strike in pakistan
I-smell-Bullshit.jpg

I forgot BO.

(Thanks, @randomradio ; have we met in meatspace?)

Quite so.

The result is that this Joe is left feeling like a road-rollered and coal-tarred Joe. I wish someone would just take me off to the nearest hospital.

We can't let them win, if sane voices on both sides of the border are silenced then I am certain it would lead to events that would result in a nuclear holocaust. No one wants that, certainly not those with an ounce of common sense.

What an idiotic conclusion. Really brain-damaged thing to understand.

i think you Indians think that your army have rajni Kant Regiment too.

came out from movies, if there was surgical strike, then you should prove that, even UN not accepting your claim.

Why Indian govt is not releasing footage of surgical strikes? My understanding is that the Indian Govt is waiting for General Raheel Sharif to retire in November. If they release the footage now then Mr. sharif will start some operation in India and will seek extension till the operation to seek revenge is over. So Indian govt might be thinking that let Raheel sharif to retire gracefully and after his retirement the next general will take time to settle. So Indian govt might be playing smart in the current situation. Just my thinking. I may be wrong but this might also be logically sound reason to not to release the footage in present circumstances.

India always maintained it did not attack Pak or Pak army, we did surgical strikes on militants, not sure why you are being purposefully ignorant here

I am sorry, ARE YOU FOR REAL? Till when are you guys gonna maintain this farce of so called surgical strike?
Get real bro. Everyone knows that you guys don´t have the courage to do so.
Please have an MRI for God´s sake. I am sure you will immediately be referred to some kind of mental facility.

Why Indian govt is not releasing footage of surgical strikes? My understanding is that the Indian Govt is waiting for General Raheel Sharif to retire in November. If they release the footage now then Mr. sharif will start some operation in India and will seek extension till the operation to seek revenge is over. So Indian govt might be thinking that let Raheel sharif to retire gracefully and after his retirement the next general will take time to settle. So Indian govt might be playing smart in the current situation. Just my thinking. I may be wrong but this might also be logically sound reason to not to release the footage in present circumstances.

Your understanding means shit to the whole world.
To me it does not even mean shit.
Get something through your thick brains bro. THERE WAS AND WILL NEVER BE A SURGICAL STRIKE initiated by india inside Pakistan.
And what do you think the new army chief will do in your opinion?
Let it all go just like that? You seriously need to polish up your knowledge on how we Pakistanis think.

A surgical strike is a military attack which results in, was intended to result in, or is claimed to have resulted in only damage to the intended legitimate military target, and no or minimal collateral damage to surrounding structures, vehicles, buildings, or the general public infrastructure and utilities.

Hence, your troops didnt do a surgical strike but yet claimed to have done so without identifying the place, showing the bodies, or exploring the objectives.

Back
Top Bottom