What's new

Breaking- Modi speaks with Joe Biden on India-US strategic partnership

Come on....you're referencing Trump regarding standard diplomatic protocol?? Maybe he has set a new bar then, maybe!

Dont bloody talk bad about incredible Modi jeeeeee.

God sake man the desperation of this Indian retard toilet of a leader is so desperate to gain attention and have a pat on his back is incredible. Its like the boy in the classroom that raises his hand 5 times a minute so he can be noticed and patted on his back and be told "good boy" now go back to the desk - sit down until we need you to control China.
This dirty little Indian actually believes hes a world player - not realizing he is showing all the traits favored by a poodle.

Dont bloody talk bad about incredible Modi jeeeeee.

God sake man the desperation of this Indian retard toilet of a leader is so desperate to gain attention and have a pat on his back is incredible. Its like the boy in the classroom that raises his hand 5 times a minute so he can be noticed and patted on his back and be told "good boy" now go back to the desk - sit down until we need you to control China.
This dirty little Indian actually believes hes a world player - not realizing he is showing all the traits favored by a poodle.
It really bugs me though that Dolaan Trumm Phrand has been thrown under a bus while he's still president! All these "howdy Modi and statues for Trump" loonies have no shame whatsoever, starting with the guy at the top himself. Have an iota of respect for the outgoing president before slobbering all over Biden, jeez! I'm sure it was the same when the Mughals and British were in power.

Imagine, being a glorious medieval/colonial expansionist on the brink of another successful invasion, expecting to face a final heroically desperate battle by fierce loyalist allies of a weakening defender, when these Brahmins literally throw themselves at your feet pleading to be taken captive to serve under your new banner. Afghans, Timurids etc must have been confused...."dude, I'm here to decapitate you, please stand and fight with your master so I can deal with all of you".....

"Nooooooo! He's not my master. I never really liked him. I was just waiting for youuuuuuu my true love"

"......."

"Pleeeeeeese!"

"You disgust me. I'm too disgusted to kill you now. Go sit down over there and I'll figure out what to do with you later".

[Bus ees say jotay chat walo]

Dying of Covid.

Getting beaten at the hands of their advisories on both sides.

[F-35 ka ye khaq kareyengay - bus uus ke Pooja kar-saktay hain]

What happened to Modi's 'ab ki baaaar Traaamp sarkaaaar' shouts?
To put it in Meera's words...changing color the sky is how how. :enjoy:

This is not a relationship based on personality(s). Our relationship with India is based on mutually beneficial strategic goals. In a nutshell, those two-
1. Security- vis-a-vis china. India enjoys NATO ally like status in defense cooperation and access
2. Economic - Indian market for US products and vice versa

Both republicans and democrats agree on every bit of our relationship with India. Obama/Biden administration was pro India and pushed for the same close partnerships as did TRUMP

Modi is looking for a new Phranddd....

Indians create new Bhagwans with every minute passing,
This is not a relationship based on personality(s). Our relationship with India is based on mutually beneficial strategic goals. In a nutshell, those two-
1. Security- vis-a-vis china. India enjoys NATO ally like status in defense cooperation and access
2. Economic - Indian market for US products and vice versa

Both republicans and democrats agree on every bit of our relationship with India. Obama/Biden administration was pro India and pushed for the same close partnerships as did TRUMP
Pure native american has spoken.

kamala and biden are Indian and this user is american without any indian links.

Please correct this to:

"Our *non-Indian origin, entirely white American, unequivocally non-conflicted* relationship with India"
He is pure American, his american lungi hurts for Bharat Mata more than Indians, and your desi angraizi is incomprehensible for Native Pure White americans like him.

Back
Top Bottom