What's new

BREAKING: Militants fire on Indian army base in Kashmir

As per Indian DGMO Indian commandos destroyed the launching pads lets see now Indian forces put blame on whom.:lol:
@Joe Shearer
Sir I have a genuine question If you believe Indian forces are not lying and they actually carried out the so called surgical strikes and destroyed that launch pads then how comes this attack happen.
First they have to accept it that Kashmiri freedom fighters involved.
Which means even in previous attacks the same Kashmiri fighters could be responsible. Then why accuse Pakistan and why they carried out the surgical strikes.
They will still blame Pakistan for the attack.
Then we must say that your DGMO laying about surgical strikes.:lol:

Bohat bura pass gey mamoo app loggg...:rofl:

Have you seen notorious_eagle 's reconstruction of events? Maybe I can summarise events; I had, but I've forgotten where, how.

Haven't heard of Ayurveda? Have you?
I have heard of it. Is it not some type of Indian traditional medicine or something? I have seen shops in UK flogging cures, all sort of cures, if you known type of cures, I mean.

Pakistan Army should launch a ground offensive and attack India..!!
We have nothing to do in those attacks. Your government is responsible for unrest in kashmir after violations of human rights and after 100 deaths of civilians. Blaming others for hiding own weaknesses will create more trouble for you in future. It was bound to happen.

Count down to what?

Next Surgical strike.

I believe this ''firing'' incident will be used to justify the bodies of Indian soldiers whose bodies are ''yet to be picked'' from LOC. :coffee:
good one that is what they are planning

I have heard of it. Is it not some type of Indian traditional medicine or something? I have seen shops in UK flogging cures, all sort of cures, if you known type of cures, I mean.
Try it sir.
You will thank me. :)

Could be staged by india to divert public attention from surgical strikes as they are unable to produce any proof as the public has started to suspect the Sir G kal strikes

Yeah I was listening to lf.Gen. retired shoaib he was saying the same thing that Indians are under alot of pressure because of fake strikes they may do another false flag

What India needs to understand is that it doesnt need to do any surgical strike. Revoke stupid mandates like article 370 and let all of Bihar and UP flood Kashmir. Kashmir is a big piece of territory which all of India should enjoy.

As per Indian DGMO Indian commandos destroyed the launching pads lets see now Indian forces put blame on whom.:lol:
@Joe Shearer
Sir I have a genuine question If you believe Indian forces are not lying and they actually carried out the so called surgical strikes and destroyed that launch pads then how comes this attack happen.
First they have to accept it that Kashmiri freedom fighters involved.
Which means even in previous attacks the same Kashmiri fighters could be responsible. Then why accuse Pakistan and why they carried out the surgical strikes.
They will still blame Pakistan for the attack.
Then we must say that your DGMO laying about surgical strikes.:lol:

Bohat bura pass gey mamoo app loggg...:rofl:
You should have had the same question to your general,zarb something started 2 years ago in your own land and why still terrorists attack happening in Pakistan,here we have one strike and that too not our land and you already want it to be removed of all the terrorists.

NEW DELHI: Terrorists targeted the 46 Rashtriya Rifles Army camp in Jammu and Kashmir's Baramulla district late Sunday evening. Heavy firing started at around 10.30pm as two-three terrorists opened fire at the camp just days after the Uri terror attack which claimed lives of 19 soldiers.

The terrorists were reportedly throwing grenades at the camp and they tried to enter the Army camp through a public park nearby.
@Oscar @Horus @Windjammer @Irfan Baloch
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...mp-in-JKs-Baramulla/articleshow/54645240.cms?

Another drama in process to fit bodies of soldiers killed on LOC.

Have you seen notorious_eagle 's reconstruction of events? Maybe I can summarise events; I had, but I've forgotten where, how.
Sir as per my best sources Indian attacked only our one post close to LOC which was repulsed and your DGMO call that minor attack (which is quite routine on LOC few years back) surgical strikes inside Pakistan and launch pads and etc etc. Even now i can't trust Indian military officials.:sick:

Back
Top Bottom