What's new

Breaking: Indian Consulate gave Rs.30 lacs to Taliban Commander to attack Bacha Khan University.Army

Bade saste main kaam kar diya, atleast one should have asked for crores of rupees. Again media sensationalize. Pakistan media is following Indian media stupid sensationalize strategy for raising TRP.

If for 30 lakhs they carry out these attacks...wow! And this includes, manpower, training, insurance for families and everything. Inflation really is not high in Pakistan.

Don't worry, loser....you've won the battle not war.......Brace yourselves up. Shit is coming to your Bharat mata. Soon, you'll be posting pics of that on PDF.....I would be pleased if you'll share with me too.

Oh believe me. we won the war and the epic war and some. Ask Bangladesh. You are still stuck with ghaas and getting ghazwad behind.

If for 30 lakhs they carry out these attacks...wow! And this includes, manpower, training, insurance for families and everything. Inflation really is not high in Pakistan.
Well they were afghan paid agents and who know if it was first payment or last payment

but its fact that terrorist acts cannot be carried out without someone supporting them financially or logistically and not hard to understand the interests of India in Afghanistan where it investing so much money in selfless love for Afghans who dont even share border , religion or any cultural ties with them

but its fact that terrorist acts cannot be carried out without someone supporting them financially or logistically and not hard to understand the interests of India in Afghanistan where it investing so much money in selfless love for Afghans who dont even share border , religion or any cultural ties with them

So going by that logic, its not hard to understand the interest of Pakistan in Kashmir where it keeps harping about it in the international arena, right? I mean playing by the same rules?

Let's get real. Let the GoP say it was carried out by Indians. I do not expect that to happen. Just like the GoI has not said Pathankot was backed by the Pakistani state.

Oh believe me. we won the war and the epic war and some. Ask Bangladesh. You are still stuck with ghaas and getting ghazwad behind.

By attacking our innocent children, again, do you really think that our Gov't will spare you? I hope and am sure, our people in Islamabad are definitely going to make you realize what have you done. Your assets in Afghanistan will be neutralized, you just gave us a justification now.

Pakistan will make sure that India do not think for a second that it can take us lightly or deal in a way just like you deal with Sri Lanka or Nepal.....You will be challenged in every way possible.

By attacking our innocent children, again, do you really think that our Gov't will spare you? I hope and am sure, our people in Islamabad are definitely going to make you realize what have you done. Your assets in Afghanistan will be neutralized, you just gave us a justification now.

Pakistan will make sure that India do not think for a second that it can take us lightly or deal in a way just like you deal with Sri Lanka or Nepal.....You will be challenged in every way possible.

Ghaas ghaas and more ghaas. Followed by Ghazwad from Behind. That is all you have got and will ever get.

Involving of Indians can not be ignored in University attack. Statements and threats given by Indian high level officials are linked with it.Specially when they gave suggestion to tackle terrorism by terrorism.There is no fear they can use paid terrorist groups groups in Afghanistan for their dirty wishes. That is what It seems to me they have done.

Overall, it will prolong conflict and destabilize region.Indian govt and Army must think before taking such ruthless steps against innocent students.

Don't want to mock the mournings as you guys are doing by opening such threads, but dont you think 30 lacs INR is a somewhat liitle amount. Further the terrorist guys were speaking Pashto, and were your people... That means your own people are solding their "Imaan" and killing their own bretheren for only 30 lakh INR... thats pretty "Cheap"

Don't want to mock the mournings as you guys are doing by opening such threads, but dont you think 30 lacs INR is a somewhat liitle amount. Further the terrorist guys were speaking Pashto, and were your people... That means your own people are solding their "Imaan" and killing their own bretheren for only 30 lakh INR... thats pretty "Cheap"
You are ignorant those who attack university are mercenaries fighting for money and now a days India using their services, every thing is crystal clear Pathankot attack was false flag to get the approval for heinous attacks inside Pakistan but remember since they are mercenaries can be hired by any one. We will eliminate those consulates in Afghanistan believe me you haven't courage to do surgical strikes but we will.

You are ignorant those who attack university are mercenaries fighting for money and now a days India using their services, every thing is crystal clear Pathankot attack was false flag to get the approval for heinous attacks inside Pakistan but remember since they are mercenaries can be hired by any one. We will eliminate those consulates in Afghanistan believe me you haven't courage to do surgical strikes but we will.
Pathankot attacks was false flag attack, Mumnai attack is a false attack,,, What if I say shamelessly that Bacha Khan Uni attack was a false attack for another greater good by pakistan.... how ever I am not gonna say that, because being an Indian, i am emotionally and verbally more mature ......

So next time when Mod bans me , I can transfer funds to talibs without hurting my bank account at all lol .

Pathankot attacks was false flag attack, Mumnai attack is a false attack,,, What if I say shamelessly that Bacha Khan Uni attack was a false attack for another greater good by pakistan.... how ever I am not gonna say that, because being an Indian, i am emotionally and verbally more mature ......
Circumstances speaks, and being an Indian and mature in emotion ? leave it

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom