What's new

Breaking: Government to push for FDI in 15 sectors post electoral defeat in Bihar

Dont worry about state election results, just do what you always intended to do. Reform and Perform

What India desperately needs is a real estate regulator. All governments kept it out because of mafia opposition. But once that is in place, infrastructure can finally go up to world standards.

Last time I heard BJP was planning to bring such regulator to protect buyers from real estate lobby.
However as always derailed, CONg says BJP removed our important provisions, so again going through Parliament committees I guess.

Modi needs a few master strokes in 2016. I hope he does it.

broadcasting, banking, infra, defence, pharma are few main sectors being talked about.

Well, implementation takes hard work, may cost BJP majority in parliament.

My advise is slow down and take cautious steps each if he really want to do something for your country.

looks like a punch in the guts was necessary to wake them up

Cmon. This is not a policy they drew up in the last 2 days after Bihar election. They obviously have been working on putting it together comprehensively all this time and it was just announced now. If they thought electoral benefit could be gained from it, they would have announced it before Bihar elections and not after.

Well, implementation takes hard work, may cost BJP majority in parliament.

My advise is slow down and take cautious steps each if he really want to do something for your country.
He has majority in lower house, it's the upper house where things are stuck but will get majority there in 2017. But the parliament session begins on 26th of this month lets see if the reform bills get cleared or not this time around.

He has majority in lower house, it's the upper house where things are stuck but will get majority there in 2017. But the parliament session begins on 26th of this month lets see if the reform bills get cleared or not this time around.
He should call a joint session and pass the gst and landbill.
Elected member shouldn't be blocked by nominated house.
And labour reforms too!

Majority is difficult after Bihar...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom