What's new

BREAKING : China blocks US move to designate Jaish chief Masood Azhar a terrorist at UN

People across the world are witnessing how so few countries are deciding the things at UN.
forget about the veto power mate you are not gonna get it any time soon.

Last edited:
Welcome to the New World..Still there are power centers who can oppose the monopoly of US in UN..India can keep trying and getting embarrassed every time like NSG...
You will never make it whether NSG or UNSC permanent seat..Key is not in your hands like it or not:-)

america can't twist any super powers arm now, especially Trump. China will tell him to get lost.

just like how they laugh at Modi and co overtime he cries foul. Indians get treated like the 3rd world country they are at the UN

don't you think Modis Pak isolation policy has been an utter and total failure for the last 12 months. Barring Bangla and Afghanis everyone else seems to be on a different page to India when it comes to Pakistan.

China saying Pakistan is Chinas Israel goes to show how much they are willing to bend backwards for Pakistan.

I see the things moving towards UN reforms and India as a UN Security Council member.

Welcome to the New World..Still there are power centers who can oppose the monopoly of US in UN..India can keep trying and getting embarrassed every time like NSG...
You will never make it whether NSG or UN seat..Key is not in your hand like it or not:-)
India will get NSG membership!

I see the things moving towards UN reforms and India as a UN Security Council member.

India will get NSG membership!

you've been saying this for decades. Daddy China is not having any of it.
either you include both Pakistan and India. or you guys can carry on crying for the seat for another couple of decades. no one in the west really cares

People across the world are witnessing how so few countries are deciding the things at UN.

Yes. Have heard some rumours about one group which works on consensus currently.

Oh well.It was a good move to bring US in to this .Now US and her allies will really test the 'worthness' of Azhar in Chinese diplomacy .
How much will they go for a third rate criminal from Pakistan?

This is good.
I sometimes wonder though what is the wisdom behind slighting your neighbour and other super power for just one guy!
But full credit to pakistan though, they quite successfully prodded china to do their bidding :) which has spent so much capital for protecting one guy :woot:
I sometimes think that India and US just might rake this issue of islamic terrorism to get others (including Russia) on their side and set up a anti terrorist unit at a global level :whistle:

US, France and UK should have combine one vote, everybody know French and British are member of uncle sam's gang,

UNSC is unjust forum and giving US 3 votes is even worst. why dont they include someone from Africa, ME or Central Asia?

Back
Top Bottom