What's new

Breaking!!! Bahria Town ATTACKED by MOB - FIRE Everywhere

Are people from Karachi actually planning to move there or have a substantial number moved there?

Bahria in Rawalpindi has been a spectacular success because Pindi had no space for a quiet suburban life.

So far a lot of people investing in BTK are doing it for investment purposes only especially overseas buyers.

You are right, most of the owners are Overseas Pakistanis.
Rest are Karachites, most of them still prefer living in city rather living in Bahria town.
But in terms of success I would say it was a massive one for Malik Riaz. Bahria town Karachi is not going anywhere we all know that alot of influential pepole have stakes there.

Bartaniya se taluk rakhne wale bhai ko in mamlaat ki Alif bey malum nahi hai aur woh puri koshish mein lagen hen ke kisi tarha apna lisaani nazariya yahan phelaen.

Last edited:
Before I might have little doubt but now I am 200 % sure that there is an unseen “rohani taqat” and duas of unlimited number of nek people behind Pakistan ... otherwise the inhabitants didn’t left any stone un-turn to destroy it :-( ...

Rabe Zul Jallaal is qom ke umra, raoosa or insaaf karney walon ko hidayat de (Ameen)

The only thing between you and Hindu lynch mobs is the "vardi". Don't forget that. Boys as young as 18 from small poor villages spill their blood for few thousand rupees while facing the Indian Army - you relax in your AC room getting fat on biriani or bun burgers while typing away on a keyboard.

BLF claims that its fighters carried out a 'symbolic' grenade attack on Bahria Icon tower on June 02.
This along with those Sindhudesh clowns makes me wonder who is behind this after all.

The only thing between you and Hindu lynch mobs is the "vardi". Don't forget that. Boys as young as 18 from small poor villages spill their blood for few thousand rupees while facing the Indian Army - you relax in your AC room getting fat on biriani or bun burgers while typing away on a keyboard.
Dear I am asking again. What are your views regarding the new settlers of gwadar and gilgit baltistan.

I blame the supreme court for taking money from bahria town for all the land including poor villagers land and ignoring villagers neither giving them compensation nor relocating them.

You been listening to too many right wing Israeli's talking about Gazans because your language sounds like thiers.
Ok 😎
You been listening to too many right wing Israeli's talking about Gazans because your language sounds like thiers.
What would u do if some villagers come knocking on your door that ur house wqs built on their ancestors grave and ur land belongs to them.
Just becaause they are poor does not mean they r automatically the vixtim and are right.

Video surfacing of JSQM (SRA?) elements challenging the State of Pakistan that if BTK, DHA city and others are not cancelled they will burn entire Pakistan.
I have video but idk how to upload here.

Back
Top Bottom