What's new

Breaking!!! Bahria Town ATTACKED by MOB - FIRE Everywhere

Salaam

Does it have something to do with the people who were complaining about their land being forcefully taken over by Bahria Town owners?

Did they legally acquire the land which they are claiming as their? Of just because they are subhuman they think everything belongs to them

Road is opened for traffic from Super Highway to Suhrab Goth, public protest has been finished from Bahria Town.

*Please drive carefully.*
*For Further updates tune into SPFM 88.6*

*For any inconvenience please call 1915 (021-99216356-58)*

*TRAFFIC AWARENESS AND SOCIAL MEDIA UNIT DIG TRAFFIC KARACHI*
this road is fully controlled by FWO with gunmen and everything and yet protesters were allowed to destroy public property! Zardari must have asked his buddies to sleep for a while so he can blackmail Malik riaz!

Pakistani jahil awam are the worst kind of human. They just want everything for free... claim everything is theirs because once upon a time their ancestors said say... and play at the hands of corrupt politicans and then play victim when poloticans give them a boot.

Pakistan should have 1 child policy for those who make less then 20 to 30k pkr per month... they just breed like rats and cause all sort of trouble.
You been listening to too many right wing Israeli's talking about Gazans because your language sounds like thiers.

Bhai its all about economic and financial interest .....

there is NO IDEOLOGY involve in any of the so called Nationalist Group or Political Party, so suggesting that Army should deal with it is a wrong idea .... our problem is that our Civilian institute are not capable to deal with these groups for many reasons

Just deal with these fvcks. I just don't understand what the problem is. Get the armed forces in such places and clean them up. This is in my opinion the solution. We get angry when bearded Mullahs run amok and burn things down. The same is happening here. Deal with these rioters whatever their agenda is.

Ok brother you still take chawal when you are looking for money. Did i say anything wrong ? Have not you got chawal when you were looking for money ? gaali mat de real life mai aaja.i am not abusing you because of biased moderation else teri auqat yeahi deekha deta.
ja , ja, go-maut pee and shit on some street, you are ignored now. biased moderation hai tou idher multiple id's na bna, idher se dafa ho ja.... bjp paid troll, antagonizing people, abusing and then having the audacity to play victim card.

I think what happened TODAY is the result of what happened on THAT day....

See below video

No sympathies for MALIK RIAZ

Feel sorry for People who got affected today due to violence - They did nothing wrong and should be compensated for their loss....

The greed and harami pan of azzholes will always cost us commoners - Nothing new.

Establishment is behind all this. They want to transfer all business from Karachi. They will destroy everything.

Why suddenly now? this destruction of property is totally unacceptable.

Is the land belongs to poor villagers?

Establishment is behind all this. They want to transfer all business from Karachi. They will destroy everything.

They do have a bias against us but I guess this was more like a GENUINE REACTION by Sindhis against Malik Riaz and Company.

As far as Karachi is concerned - Yes, Our city is in shambles but this is not our destiny

We will RISE UP FROM THE ASHES - Insha Allah

This is in my opinion the solution.
As of now we don't have proof of anything but it seems PPP government acted as a facilitator .... which If true is both a surprise and not a surprise at the same time; wait & see if more reports come online about this incident

Situation is analogous to Israeli Settlers taking possession of native Palestininan lands and then building housing coonies on them. No differant. The poor villagers are forced out by large rackets. This is their reaction of throwing stones against their oppressors.

The funny thing is all Pakistani's are up in arms in support of the oppressed but here they will apply another rule.
What do you think of Gwadar? Do you think the new settlers are doing the same thing with the balochis? What about gilgit baltistan and its new settlers?

Establishment relies on Karachi as their bank account. They would never want it 'destroyed'. There's a reason half of the city is under fouji control. Don't spread baseless theories like this.

Why suddenly now? this destruction of property is totally unacceptable.

Is the land belongs to poor villagers?
Read the article, that's exactly what the villagers are saying. They're saying that their land was stolen.

&&

Seriously people, read the article, instead of asking stupid questions like why they did this, they literally explain in near the beginning of the article.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom