What's new

BREAKING: Aussie cricket legend Andrew Symonds dies in car crash, aged 46

Fucking hell again? these Aussie cricketers have been dropping like flies. Whos next? Ricky Ponting? RIP, mark my words if we see another Australian cricketer go down we can be certain there is some serious foul play going on.

RIP

He was a good cricketer at his time. A little naughty for which he had to face a lot of criticism and lead to early retirement but his cricketing capabilities were doubtless and great

Fucking hell again? these Aussie cricketers have been dropping like flies. Whos next? Ricky Ponting? RIP, mark my words if we see another Australian cricketer go down we can be certain there is some serious foul play going on.
No need to conspire bro… human are bound to fall. Some die earlier than others

RIP.
Symonds had a checked history with Alcohol. Hope he was not under influence during the crash.

A very talented cricket analyst gone too early.

Rod was 74 and Warne was a ticking time bomb in terms of health. Their deaths are not very surprising.

Symonds' alcoholism hurt his playing career numerous times. I don't know if he was sober off late especially during the crash.

He died in a single vehicle crash with him and 2 animals on the backseat.

Report stated that he was ejected from the vehicle and being treated by the side of his car where he could not be saved. QPS are investigating all angle of this SMVA incident, and did not rule out Alcohol or Drug have any influence to Symonds at the time of crash.

RIP

He died in a single vehicle crash with him and 2 animals on the backseat.

Report stated that he was ejected from the vehicle and being treated by the side of his car where he could not be saved. QPS are investigating all angle of this SMVA incident, and did not rule out Alcohol or Drug have any influence to Symonds at the time of crash.

RIP
Getting ejected despite presumably having seat belt on points towards a very high impact rollover. Difficult to survive that.

May the legend rest in peace.Definitely not a good time for Cricket Australia.

Was one of the most devastating hitter in end overs. RIP. He virtually took game away from Pakistan in 2003 WC when Australia were 3 down at 58 yet they managed to score beyond 300. Thanks to this guy.

Very sad news. Rip .......
He was great all rounder. Black year for Australia cricket as two legends lost life. First Shane warne and now Symonds

Back
Top Bottom