What's new

Breaking: 4 Pakistani Soldiers Killed, 5 Injured by Rocket and Mortar Shelling from Afghan side .

I will probably recommend to avoid trolls on the thread

Just like your Muslim masters did for 1000 years

Yes brother....by the grace of God you're absolutely right. Brother I can feel the power of your imaan and nationalism all the way here...and dare I say it is sending chills down my spine. The mighty Afghans are rising again brother...and something tells me you will be the driving force behind this resurrection.

You will lead the people of Afghanistan and usher a new glorious age for the Afghan people.

I wud suggest immediate airstrikes to send afghans back to their caves...
Blow the shit out of ana posts...
Thats the only language they speak...

The whole group of attackers had been blown into pieces in a befitting reply and now they should be ready for our call and that will jam their sh!t right in their hole!

Agreed send all afghanis back and go with agressive policy against afghanustan ask them one question are you with us or not no if or but talk

Where is our Air force, where are our armed drones? Such cowardly attacks should be answered with great power.

Afghanistan can do nothing against mighty army of pakistan , half of their army has already run away due to fear from tali bans, pakistan should send back all the refugees back to Afghanistan , put them all in truck and send them to Afghanistan .

@ISPR.

News all over the media.

4 Pak Soldiers killed, several injured in heavy rocket attack on Pak posts from Afghan side of the border .

lets return the favour in kind.

Back
Top Bottom