What's new

Breaking : 4 More P8I 's

Where were these p8i air craft when china sent a submarine to Pakistan through Indian waters?
I have serious doubts about the effectiveness of this aircraft.
What do you want Indian navy to do? Its not war that they need to hunt it even if they know about it. Also pls elaborate Indian water here....coz any naval ship from any country can roam freely in anyone's EEZ as per UN.

Where were these p8i air craft when china sent a submarine to Pakistan through Indian waters?
I have serious doubts about the effectiveness of this aircraft.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

what do you expect from P-8I's?They'll perform Kamikaze operation?And Chinese subs didn't came through "Indian Waters",rather International water.we're not China,who will claim an entire sea as their "Territorial Water",right?

These P-8s are trying to locate missing IAF An-32 for several days and can't find it in the ocean. The mighty navy can't find its own aircraft in their own sea so you might just chill and enjoy them showing off. They pretty good at it actually :pop:

More than a dozen countries could not find a much bigger aircraft with more sophisticated crash-worthy equipment (MH370) after searching for months...that's how difficult these tasks are. You would know it only if you actually mount a rescue op instead of waiting for signal for a day and then declaring "voh sab shaheed hogaye. khel katam, dukan bandh".

You have been very successful in your deliberate attempt to sound stupid.

Shame on you

No disrespect is intended to poor personnel on board that aircraft or their families. Shame is actually on IN and IAF for gobbling up billions of dollars and leading their nation to believe that there isn't a thing that can hide from them. You guys come here everyday convinced somehow that everything that Pakistan moves is being watched by your military and then this happens. In a cruel way, you learn that your guys can't find their own aircraft which wants to be found and had no means or intention to conceal its detection. Now think of a submarine lurking in same waters and doing everything to conceal its existence! Now repeat after me: shame on Indian Navy and Indian Air Force for deceiving their nation!

More than a dozen countries could not find a much bigger aircraft with more sophisticated crash-worthy equipment (MH370) after searching for months...that's how difficult these tasks are. You would know it only if you actually mount a rescue op instead of waiting for signal for a day and then declaring "voh sab shaheed hogaye. khel katam, dukan bandh".

You have been very successful in your deliberate attempt to sound stupid.

Thank you for validating my point. I know you inadvertently did so. Point being, it is extremely difficult to detect something in vast deep ocean. If it was a Pakistani submarine, I would say good luck to your P-8 and whatever! This incident has shown their real capability.

No disrespect is intended to poor personnel on board that aircraft or their families. Shame is actually on IN and IAF for gobbling up billions of dollars and leading their nation to believe that there isn't a thing that can hide from them. You guys come here everyday convinced somehow that everything that Pakistan moves is being watched by your military and then this happens. In a cruel way, you learn that your guys can't find their own aircraft which wants to be found and had no means or intention to conceal its detection. Now think of a submarine lurking in same waters and doing everything to conceal its existence! Now repeat after me: shame on Indian Navy and Indian Air Force for deceiving their nation!

Thank you for validating my point. I know you inadvertently did so. Point being, it is extremely difficult to detect something in vast deep ocean. If it was a Pakistani submarine, I would say good luck to your P-8 and whatever! This incident has shown their real capability.
here some basic knowledge which most of your stupid countrymen lack like yourself... sink planes dont make continuous noise to no noise but submarine do thats why it is easy to detect later one

here some basic knowledge which most of your stupid countrymen lack like yourself... sink planes dont make continuous noise to no noise but submarine do thats why it is easy to detect later one

Yet again you are blinded by the love of IN. Noise is not the only means of sub detection. There is a reason submarine designers go in great lengths to conceal steel hulls that should not return echoes. As I understand, a sunk crashed plane will return echo because of open metal. That's how they find old sunken ships, don't they? Or you think Titanic was still running her engines when they found'em?

Yet again you are blinded by the love of IN. Noise is not the only means of sub detection. There is a reason submarine designers go in great lengths to conceal steel hulls that should not return echoes. As I understand, a sunk crashed plane will return echo because of open metal. That's how they find old sunken ships, don't they? Or you think Titanic was still running her engines when they found'em?
When did i claim you cant detect sinked ship or plane using sonar just tell me which one will be easy to detect a object which make noise or which don't & we can also detect submarine using magnetic anomaly detection which P 8 uses

When did i claim you cant detect sinked ship or plane using sonar just tell me which one will be easy to detect a object which make noise or which don't & we can also detect submarine using magnetic anomaly detection which P 8 uses

Point being that An-32 can be detected but Indian Navy has failed to do so thus far. Enjoy your day.

Back
Top Bottom