What's new

Breaking! 3 Indian soldiers killed & many injured in IoK

We just levelled the score here as far I am concerned. We haven't even started yet. These Indian pigs think they can rape, pillage and murder innocent Kashmiris with impunity. When they are struck and owned despite heavy military presence in occupied Kashmir they cry rivers about being victims blah blah.

No more political correctness. RSS rape factory only understand one language which is the language of brute force.

If these RSS rape mongrels dare carrying out an attack against Pakistan overtly or covertly the response on our side needs to be manifold. Let's bring the game to these rape thugs. Pakistan is no walkover. We will bleed these rape monkeys until justice is served.

We just levelled the score here as far I am concerned. We haven't even started yet. These Indian pigs think they can rape, pillage and murder innocent Kashmiris with impunity. When they are struck and owned despite having a heavy military presence in occupied Kashmir they cry rivers about being victims blah blah.

No more political correctness. RSS rape factory only understand one thing which is the language of force.

If these RSS rape mongrels dare carrying out an attack against Pakistan overtly or covertly the response on our side needs to be manifold. Let's bring the game to these rape thugs.

the one who r responsible to give a deadly response are EUNUCHS,

THEY JUST USE LOW INTENSITY TACTICS,

IF PAKISTAN ARMY WOULD HAVE BROKEN THE FITHY JAW OF INDIA, THIS SITUTATION WOULD NEVER ARISE.
AND THE HINDU WOULD HAVE BEEN POLISHING MY SHOES..

BUT AS I SAID , EUNUCHS DONT HAVE BALLS

There are two serious practical impediments to what you suggest:

1) The party that does this, even remotely moves in this direction, will cease to exist in India, politically and ideologically for posterity, forget about ever coming to power ever again. Political suicide. And Indian politicians like politicians the world over are blessed with miraculous powers of self preservation.

2) There would be a civili war. Pan India. The army would be called in. And the army would join the people it comes from. Pakistan would still face tge Indian Army in Kashmir. Without a political safety valve. And your Generals would finally have a OG mirror to look into. And they would not like what they see.

Expand on that please?

Why do you foresee a civil war if an Indian political party engages in settling the Kashmir issue once and for all in a peaceful manner

And welcome back Dr Sb. I missed your candid POV, and not the usual political correctness BS.

There are two serious practical impediments to what you suggest:

1) The party that does this, even remotely moves in this direction, will cease to exist in India, politically and ideologically for posterity, forget about ever coming to power ever again. Political suicide. And Indian politicians like politicians the world over are blessed with miraculous powers of self preservation.

2) There would be a civili war. Pan India. The army would be called in. And the army would join the people it comes from. Pakistan would still face tge Indian Army in Kashmir. Without a political safety valve. And your Generals would finally have a OG mirror to look into. And they would not like what they see.
Doc,

We've already established you've gone over to the 'dark side'.

You no longer view the world in terms of what is moral, just and 'right'. Nothing outside of 'one civilization vanquishing the other' appears as a feasible solution to you.

You see talk of engagement and compromise as 'selling out to the enemy', so of course you're going to paint a picture of a dark & nihilistic future for an India that agrees to let the Kashmiris vote in a plebiscite to determine their future.

Expand on that please?

Why do you foresee a civil war if an Indian political party engages in settling the Kashmir issue once and for all in a peaceful manner

And welcome back Dr Sb. I missed your candid POV, and not the usual political correctness BS.
Do you recall the account (parroted for years in Western and Indian analysis on Pakistan & the mindset of its military) of one Retired Pakistani Brigadier (part of the PMLN if I recall correctly) that was interviewed by a Western journalist?

He said something along the lines of 'India and Pakistan should just nuke each other and get it over with and restart anew - that there is no hope for the two countries'.

Doc reminds me of him.

Doc,

We've already established you've gone over to the 'dark side'.

You no longer view the world in terms of what is moral, just and 'right'. Nothing outside of 'one civilization vanquishing the other' appears as a feasible solution to you.

You see talk of engagement and compromise as 'selling out to the enemy', so of course you're going to paint a picture of a dark & nihilistic future for an India that agrees to let the Kashmiris vote in a plebiscite to determine their future.

Do you recall the account (parroted for years in Western and Indian analysis on Pakistan & the mindset of its military) of one Retired Pakistani Brigadier (part of the PMLN if I recall correctly) that was interviewed by a Western journalist?

He said something along the lines of 'India and Pakistan should just nuke each other and get it over with and restart anew - that there is no hope for the two countries'.

Doc reminds me of him.

I think you're very blinkered on Kashmir.

Maybe less personally invested in it than Waz. But ideological blinkers fir sure. In your case legalese and due process.

From 2009.

Now you are fishing in troubled waters picking a side between Joe and I.

It's ok. My stand remains unmoved.

Randi rona dekh, Pak sending SSG :lol:

View attachment 629653

These rapebabies used to celebrate our deaths, now see them moaning like village whores gangbanged by Pak

The last one is also a member here and he used to post pics of our martyrs and cheer up like a 50 rs randi.

View attachment 629659 View attachment 629660 View attachment 629661 View attachment 629662 View attachment 629663

@MIDKNIGHT FENERIR haan bc kaisa diya?
They've gone nuts....

And, it must have been the plan...

Expand on that please?

There will be millions on the streets.

Rioting and arson and looting will start.

In no time there will be sporadic instances of communal clashes.

News will spread.

Anger will boil over.

There will be serious bloodletting.

The government will fall

There will be anarchy between states and center.

The army will not be called in till the last moment, knowing you wait on the borders for exactly that.

In the end the military will take over. Paramilitary forces will sanitize the mainland.

Any attempts by your side to force the issue will be met by deep and escalators reprisals.

Essentially there will be no deal.

And now there will be nuclear army versus nuclear army with frothing masses pushing them from behind.

Martyred? More like sent to helll!

Indians will learn the hard way. It’s comingg,you can’t stop the unstoppable.

He will return by process of incarnation. :woot:

Don't know the timeline though :enjoy:

the one who r responsible to give a deadly response are EUNUCHS,

THEY JUST USE LOW INTENSITY TACTICS,

IF PAKISTAN ARMY WOULD HAVE BROKEN THE FITHY JAW OF INDIA, THIS SITUTATION WOULD NEVER ARISE.
AND THE HINDU WOULD HAVE BEEN POLISHING MY SHOES..

BUT AS I SAID , EUNUCHS DONT HAVE BALLS
Why you want Hindu to be polishing your shoes?
And particular reason for such a fantasy?

Notice how all the ones killed are Hindus. Give more legitimacy to the freedom struggle of Kashmiris.
These dirty Hindutva terrorists belong to dirty Ganga not Kashmir.

I wonder if SIKH soldiers are providing help to Kashmiris.

Back
Top Bottom