What's new

Brazil to provide 100 missiles to Pakistan

but the question that baffles me ...how come a news agency report something that happened a year ago? secondly what was there source that they suddenly came out one day popping up Mar-1 delivery news when (if) the thing already happened a year ago

Bhai those sources were more credible than Khabrain group in my opinion. The same Khabrain group also said that Pakistan is going to test a super sonic cruise missile in October and it turned out to be same sub-sonic Babur in November. A few days ago we were told Pakistan has received Jasoos tayyarai from China. We thought it was about ZDK-03 but till now we have no clue what that news was about. So I think it is just the late reaction of typical Pakistani media about Mar-1 missiles.

Yes! our media sleeps most of the time when we need to publish good news and wakes up when we don't need to expose anything....:eek:

Bhai those sources were more credible than Khabrain group in my opinion. The same Khabrain group also said that Pakistan is going to test a super sonic cruise missile in October and it turned out to be same sub-sonic Babur in November. A few days ago we were told Pakistan has received Jasoos tayyarai from China. We thought it was about ZDK-03 but till now we have no clue what that news was about. So I think it is just the late reaction of typical Pakistani media about Mar-1 missiles.

May it be the case...but if it is ....the media should be penalized for spreading false news...

BTW ZDk-03/spy plane news was not spreaded by khabrain group ,there were others who initiated

Back
Top Bottom