What's new

BrahMos Supersonic Missile Successfully Test Fired From Navy's Stealth Destroyer

:disagree: Does Pak have a hypersonic anti ship missile? Then shut the F up and stop making moronic statements
Naval chief mentioned it it's in development it was also mentioned in MODP yearbook.... what else proof do you want..

Last edited by a moderator:
So honest question for you. You think china with this lac drama is going to give you kashmir on platter ?
View attachment 680707

Nope but they killed Modi's plans specially what India wanted to do against GB region, now they will make sure that Indian military remain occupied on Indo-China region too, putting huge stress on Indian military and its budget, also kindly went through Chinese map you will know what they want.
Anti ship Ballistic missiles..lol.. if they were a real thing ..then some other country would have come up with too.

A missile which already following ballistic trajectory has comparatively pretty big CEP compared to cruise missile ..on top if that missile were asked to hit an object 30 meter wide (average beam of a naval ship) and manouvering at 25 knots..not possible!!

Please understand ballistic do not have a terminal guidance radar or control surfaces like cruise missiles for manouvering them towards a Target.

Ashbm might have a little chance against, a big super Carrier, steaming at very slow speeds ...but none against small agile destroyers or naval ships of other kinds...None!

If Pantagon see them as threat then you are just a fool who is in some superiority complex.

Nope but they killed Modi's plans specially what India wanted to do against GB region,

Delayed, not killed.
And for that you will have to have patience coz only time will answer that.
So i reiterate china wont be able to delay it forever and save pakistan everytime. India will come one day for sure.

I'm sure sharing these pictures will help you when Brahmos is coming at you faster than the speed of BS spewing from your mouth.

Im sure the pictures I posted have b!tch slapped you far faster than the BS you are spewing from your mouth.

:lol: :lol: Come back when you have them kid!
Come back when you have
Tejas
AMCA
Your aircraft carrier which was supposed to be inducted in 2017
All you have is a Russian missile copy called brahmous which is very old now
Come back when you have something to show slum dwellers

Im sure the pictures I posted have b!tch slapped you far faster than the BS you are spewing from your mouth.

we have Kashmir- and fully integrated it. We don't have to b!tch slap you. We just broke your entire jawbone. What can you do except stand on the side and rant about it.

we have Kashmir- and fully integrated it. We don't have to b!tch slap you. We just broke your entire jawbone. What can you do except stand on the side and rant about it.

After making chicken tikka masla of 6 IAF personnel on 27th Feb 2019, you are taking about breaking the jaw just like this..

images (24).jpeg
images (38).jpeg

Looks like the BS spewing from your mouth is faster than the speed of that russian missle called Brahmos.

You keep Mig 21. We will keep Kashmir. 'Win- win deal'
This thread has already reached sixth page ,and it has nothing but verbal diarrhea from this low IQ subhuman.
This guy's been defecating all over the thread thinking it's one of his local street.
@waz @The Eagle please do us all a favor and send him back to the cave he crawled out from, and we'd really appreciate if he stays there forever. Vermins like him don't deserve any contact with civilised world.

This thread has already reached sixth page ,and it has nothing but verbal diarrhea from this low IQ subhuman.
This guy's been defecating all over the thread thinking it's one of his local street.
@waz @The Eagle please do us all a favor and send him back to the cave he crawled out from, and we'd really appreciate if he stays there forever. Vermins like him don't deserve any contact with civilised world.

I'm provoked. But I make the same point.

I'm sure john Bolton, US NSA at the time shouldn't be one to say....he says India was acting 'responsible' by killing Pak people :rofl::laugh:

Forget what anyone says, this is your IAF, one of the largest airforce in the world crying to daddy America.
And i don't need to remind you how America told you to go and stuff yourself. :lol:

1603113988824.png

Forget what anyone says, this is your IAF, one of the largest airforce in the world crying to daddy America.
And i don't need to remind you how America told you to go and stuff yourself. :lol:

View attachment 680790

@Reichmarshal you don't seem to have an issue with all these off topic posts. How come no demands to rusticate them for derailing the thread?

Back
Top Bottom