What's new

BrahMos: India's Supersonic Mega Missile That China Should Fear

l
Is there anything to be so proudy?

Us was your allie , and Russia was or is our .and u know ?? We can get letest weapons from us and Russia . can u by su 35 we are getting pakfa ? U are taking for f16 ? We Have a offer for f35 and predator uav , can u even ask about them from us ??
We are jointly developing lesar weapons with us , aircraft carrier tech , newclear reactor engines and many future technology.? What about u ?
With Russia world knows.

U know there are 5 contries which have been making Fighter jets seence Word war.
And making 90 % of modern jets.
Us , Russia, France, Japan , , UK

And we are getting latest tech from all of them.

But u can't get latest ..because your reputation.
Japan,your kidding...

India have many weapons not only brahmos but I can make a shurety that in any war pak or China Brahmos will become a game changer brahmos ng . hypersonic brahmoss2 brahmos air lunch by stealthily fighter jets . I will send u other Indian power also

Game changer? Joke of the year came out.

this is the missile China should fear India getting

150812-N-JQ696-002.jpg

Japan,your kidding...
Hahah have u forgot Japans air force attack on us navy

Game changer? Joke of the year came out.
Make my world a hypersonic brahmos lunched from pakfa will destroy s400 Chinese variant. And other chines radar electronic warfare systems. And nightmare for all kind of navy ships

Baki ni mano to tumhari marji me or bahas nahi karunga bhai . or Pakistan Ko to purana drain3 modal jaguar hi kafi hoga . pata hai 2050 easa radar laga hai Python 5 ,Darby , or astra missile ke sath . enough for all paf

Make my world a hypersonic brahmos lunched from pakfa will destroy s400 Chinese variant. And other chines radar electronic warfare systems. And nightmare for all kind of navy ships

Baki ni mano to tumhari marji me or bahas nahi karunga bhai . or Pakistan Ko to purana drain3 modal jaguar hi kafi hoga . pata hai 2050 easa radar laga hai Python 5 ,Darby , or astra missile ke sath . enough for all paf
Mark my word? Are you high or something right now?

What's wrong with these Indians? we are focusing on US, not paying attention to India. but they jump out daily claiming bullshit like China is fearful of India.

By the way, brahmos shit is China third tier missiles, probably not even that.

In ww2. Don't bring vintage actions to present day scenarios.

Hypersonic BrahMos is also in last stages . It will posses big threat. I don't think , There is any SAM that can stop hypersonic missile or it is very difficult to stop this missile. It has pinpoint accuracy, and also this is fastest missile in the world.
About supersonic Brahmos, Chinese SAM can detect it & destroy in the air, but future hyper sonic missile is worry for everybody. It is game changer. Hypersonic brahmos Includes Naval version , Ground to ground and Air to ground version as well.

Last edited:
China's Mach 6 Monster Air-to-Air Missile Could Make the U.S. Air Force Come in for a ‘Crash Landing’
http://nationalinterest.org/blog/th...r-air-air-missile-could-make-the-us-air-18536

Rocket technology advances every single day, you never know what will come out tomorrow. Even many international military experts are recently quite often being surprised by how fast China developes and fields top noth high tech weaponry nowadays. China only fears being left behind in the future. Indians can hold dear to your beloved Bra hos for another two decades believing China fears.

Yes, it is one more hype weapon. The quoted speed is at the edge of atmosphere. Even Astra did more than mach 4.5+ at 10 KM altitude. Like Chinese quote the range of their missile with just 500 KG payload to boost the figure. This is a mammoth missile which does high speed at very high altitude where planes do not fly. Just one more exaggeration.

Hypersonic BrahMos is also in last stages . It will posses big threat. I don't think , There is any SAM that can stop hypersonic missile or it is very difficult to stop this missile. It has pinpoint accuracy, and also this is fastest missile in the world.
About supersonic Brahmos, Chinese SAM can detect it & destroy in the air, but future hyper sonic missile is worry for everybody. It is game changer. Hypersonic brahmos Includes Naval version , Ground to ground and Air to ground version as well.

It will be laser proof too. You can not shoot the same with even laser.

What's wrong with these Indians? we are focusing on US, not paying attention to India. but they jump out daily claiming bullshit like China is fearful of India.

By the way, brahmos shit is China third tier missiles, probably not even that.

Hey man. This is neither written or published by any indian writer or magazine. This is an article written by a russian and published in some non indian media.

this is the missile China should fear India getting

150812-N-JQ696-002.jpg

what is this?

China's Mach 6 Monster Air-to-Air Missile Could Make the U.S. Air Force Come in for a ‘Crash Landing’
http://nationalinterest.org/blog/th...r-air-air-missile-could-make-the-us-air-18536

Rocket technology advances every single day, you never know what will come out tomorrow. Even many international military experts are recently quite often being surprised by how fast China developes and fields top noth high tech weaponry nowadays. China only fears being left behind in the future. Indians can hold dear to your beloved Bra hos for another two decades believing China fears.
any videos for that so called chinese moster, or just chest thumping on PDF ? paper tiger so called dragon dancing naked every where now in third world countries as came out of that league 20 years back !

Back
Top Bottom