What's new

Brahmos Cruise Missile: Faster than a speeding bullet

I think Something is burning out here ..... So what if its 50-50 venture ?

Indian missile ability? You should right away order one such pair of eye glasses :

d77f1fdd4863c720cd6bc98cae92cc77.jpg

Because you cant read this line in the article posted by one of your companions " BrahMos missile is a joint Indo-Russian venture "

India has no capabality of any kind, missile stuff are far thing, its all russians helping india out. And because of the deteriorating indo-russia relations, in future, indian mothers should concentrate more on their diet so they can produce kids with working brains who can then develop a working missile for their bharat mata.

hey man thanks for uploading your image :rofl:

please give your address mister so we can right away order a dozen pair from YOU so that we can install them on IAFs personal satellite ..
GUYS MR.ALI.009s PERSONAL SPY SATELLITES CAPABILITIES HAVE BEEN REVEALED TAKE A LOOK AT THE ABOVE PIC

stop ranting as i said WHO ARE YOU to criticize our ventures TAKE CARE OF YOURS
:sniper::taz:

:cheers:

hey man thanks for uploading your image :rofl:

please give your address mister so we can right away order a dozen pair from YOU so that we can install them on IAFs personal satellite ..
GUYS MR.ALI.009s PERSONAL SPY SATELLITES CAPABILITIES HAVE BEEN REVEALED TAKE A LOOK AT THE ABOVE PIC

stop ranting as i said WHO ARE YOU to criticize our ventures TAKE CARE OF YOURS
:sniper::taz:

:cheers:

hey hey hey ...we r talking about ur sucessful defence (hehe)..dont make a joke of it...ur missile's always land on wrong place like ur GOV:chilli:

Back
Top Bottom