What's new

Border clash reported between Iran and Taliban

Iran acting as usual. Which Iranian neighbour doesn’t have issues with Iran? Iran interferes in every country’s affairs and creates proxies in every country. Their a cancer to the region
I doubt Iran wants to directly confront Pakistan, with the likes of Israel already itching to hit Iran, its already got it's plate full. The worst Iran can do is allow the miscreants to come in and out of Iran/ Pakistan border.

If Iranians try something we should annex Iranian Balochistan
The Sunnis there would easily support us over Iran the people fighting Iranian regime in Iranian Balochistan aren’t etho nationalist like bla or blf but rather Islamists who would favour us

Clashes over Iran-Afghanistan's 'border misunderstanding' ended

DUBAI, Dec 1 (Reuters) - Iran's border forces and Afghanistan's Taliban ended clashes over a "border misunderstanding" near the Afghan province of Nimroz, Iran's semi-official Tasnim news agency said on Wednesday.

"The clashes ended and Iran is discussing the dispute over the border with the Taliban," Tasnim said, adding that reports over the capture of an Iranian border camp by the Taliban were false.

I doubt Iran wants to directly confront Pakistan, with the likes of Israel already itching to hit Iran, its already got it's plate full. The worst Iran can do is allow the miscreants to come in and out of Iran/ Pakistan border.

I will side with Iran on this one, they are doing what's needed to protect their borders and Pakistan should be doing the same. Tajikistan are also facing issues. Pakistan despite its support for Taliban, FATA is still compromised. NADRA is compromised. How many Afghans are waiting at Torkham every day? Other nations have a far lower threshold for this level of risk.

both iran and afghanistan are our neighbors and brother why we fuel war ? paksitan will provide a table and two chairs so you both sit and have some cold water then talks .

Iran is not acting like a brother to neither Afghanistan or Pakistan, not to mention that they are hostile to all their neighbours.

If they have no respect for our territorial integrity, it will lead to serious clashed. The Taliban is short-tempered and will accept none of their bs.

I will side with Iran on this one, they are doing what's needed to protect their borders and Pakistan should be doing the same. Tajikistan are also facing issues. Pakistan despite its support for Taliban, FATA is still compromised. NADRA is compromised. How many Afghans are waiting at Torkham every day? Other nations have a far lower threshold for this level of risk.

Pakistan has no dogfight with the IEA whatsoever it is a good geography and has a long term benefit stragetically. Afghanistan is stragetically key to Pakistan's economic connectivity and stragetic depth probably the biggest national security interest in Pakistan

@Agha Sher

Are the commercial crossings between Iran and Afghanistan open? Is there trade and any kind of active trade agreements/other understandings? Or has this came to a halt since Taliban rule?

@Agha Sher

Are the commercial crossings between Iran and Afghanistan open? Is there trade and any kind of active trade agreements/other understandings? Or has this came to a halt since Taliban rule?

They have alot of trade together and I would say increased trade with IEA arrival

@Agha Sher

From what I know, they open and close all the time.

Pakistan has no dogfight with the IEA whatsoever it is a good geography and has a long term benefit

Long term benefit? :lol: Like this in Miramshah?

1638378445624.png

1638378466201.png

Did you know they found 11 f**king IED factories in 2014, 23 tons of explosives! Where do you think all this gear came from?

They have alot of trade together and I would say increased trade with IEA arrival
From what I know, they open and close all the time.

Thanks brothers, this kind of reminds me of the state of affairs between Hamas and Egypt. We have good relations but Egypt still sometimes view Hamas as hostile enemy and opens/closes borders on a certain basis, and there is no all binding agreement on the commercial crossing. One month more goods come in, more people can travel. Another month few people can travel and entry of certain goods/amenities are delayed.

Yes they have every right to protect their borders but how many times we witnessed terrorists coming over from Iran, attacking Pak forces and then running back into Iran.
If this continues then how long they expect others to turn a blind eye. Its in Irans own interest to keep amicable relations with its neighbours, what have Talibans or Afghanistan got to loose.
Imagine a scenario where the Talibans allow Israelis to have a facility in Afghanistan.

Thanks brothers, this kind of reminds me of the state of affairs between Hamas and Egypt.

It is nothing like that and far from it. It is open flowing it would be a major misconception comparing it to that and far from reality

Back
Top Bottom