What's new

Bomber may have hit US vehicle with inside help

THE OPS AS PER MOST PEOPLE HERE WAS A JOINT OPS BETWEEN ISI AND CIA SO WHY CRIB ?

That's why i am blaming our own government for allowing these drones attacks. Joint operation or whatever operation, fact is it is killing the innocents and further giving Talbians reasons to spread their propoganda. But you won't get the logic.

I ASSURE YOU IF ANYONE TOLD MY 12 YEAR NEPHEW TO DO THAT HE WOULD NEVER ! THATS WHERE GOOD PARENTING AN EDUCATION COMES IN.

Yeah education, the same government who ignored the people. Had our politicans improved the lifestly of the poors back in 80s & 90s instead of using them for their own interest, it would've been far better today. Even a country like Bangladesh is improving while our country is on a verge of being a "failed estate". Heck, why i am blaming the governemtn, ISI & army for putting us in this mess.

I DID NOT TWIST UR WORDS AS CALLED THEM SCARED. GEN KIYANI RIGHTLY SAYS ITS GOP'S WAR SO PLEASE SUPPORT HIM AS I THINK HE KNOWS BETTTER.

It might be government but it's the troops, under his command are fighting the war. I believe, Gen Kayani is far better than the ar** Musharaf. This war should be fought, no doubt about it but with different strategy.....first he should stand up to US and say no to drones....i doubt he will do it.

PS: Army has allowed these drones attacks because a mere 'Yes' from GoP is not enough.

THE POINT I MAKE IS THAT VIKINGS WAY OF LIFE WAS BARBARIC MORE THAN NWFP TRIBES BUT THEY EVOLVED TOO

There is no need to change their lifestyle. Just kill the odd rats out and start educating the childrens. I dount think tribes will have problems with education. Make our own firm policies and don't allow foreign countries to butt in. Simple. But GoP hasn't got the courage.

I AGREE BUT YOU VOTE THESE GUYS IN NOT ME

Yeah i agree too. Our people are somewhat pathetic too hence we find ourselves in this mess.

"fact is it is killing the innocents..."

May I see data on those facts, sir?

OTOH, perhaps while you are searching for that incontrovertible proof you might read some dissenting opinions posted by a couple of your fellow Pakistani men and women. Just a little food for thought-

Survey Of FATA Professionals About DRONES-Ms. Farhat Taj NEWS March 5, 2009

Analysis: Drone Attacks: Challenging Some Fabrications-DAILYTIMES Jan. 4, 2010

Howling At The Moon-Irfan Husain DAWN Jan. 9, 2010

Analysis: Drone Attacks And U.S. Reputation-Ms. Farhat Taj DAILY TIMES February 6, 2010

I'll look forward to your facts.:agree:

Thanks.:usflag:

Islamabad used NWFP soil to train, arm and feed terror with the help of CIA. That's enough indication for me as far as US evil intent is concerned. Islamabad is complicit because they facilitated US warmongers with a platform to create Jihadist loonies on our soil. Don't take false credit for Islamic courts and tribal councils as this is our own matter. Something we achieved on our own. Had it been for Islamabad, NWFP too would have suffered an even worse fate. Your beloved Islamabad created the Taliban and TTP thugs and unleashed them on our soil. You're the main culprit and sponsor of Taliban along with your master US. We're not going to bow before tyranny. It makes perfect sense to claim fully-fledged independence. We've been the victims all along in this struggle. Today, we're being blamed for evil committed by others. Who's facing indiscriminate suicide attacks? Who's facing indiscriminate missile attacks? You? Whose families are dying? Islamabad has sided with the Americans in order to kill their own people.

Those running the extremist Madrasas are the ones pumping the "Jihadist loonies" out. When are you going to stop them from brain washing the young people with their extremist ideology?

Plenty of commentary out there that many inside FATA DON'T object to these drone attacks and, instead, see them as the only relief from the enslavement underwhich they live at the hands of the afghan taliban and Al Qaeda. Further, there are strong hints at the gross over-amplification of civilian casualties to distort and heighten the attendant hysteria.

Of course, too many in Pakistan would object to that word getting out as it would ruin their comfortable anti-American narrative while putting a wet towel on geo-strategic designs for Afghanistan.

Thanks.:usflag:

This gentleman is our recurring troll with severe psychological problems. He gets to a few hundred posts that appear, for the most part, intelligent and articulate, until he forgets to take his medication or something and then completely flips out.

The last two ID's he used, he flipped out on Indians and Hindus', spewing forth all sorts of vile, racist and xenophobic comments. This time apparently the subject of his ire is 'Pakistan'.

Guessed who it is yet?

Maximus AKA BaburCM of course.

You all can search up the last few posts of the above characters to see what I mean (if they were not deleted).

Goodbye once again, and please, please, please stop forgetting to take your meds. :hang2:

LOL That’s right! It’s me the most revered MAXIMUS. Chant my name and bow before the emperor! Of course, you knew all along that it was me, but you remained silent for obvious reasons. That’s very nice of you actually to sum up my defence pk resume. You know, I actually quite enjoyed my last character as illuminatus. It was jolly fun!

Now, coming back to business… Well, Agnostic, I’ll have to be very frank with you. I’m kinda getting the hang of this now. My purpose on pdf will be to remain a sore pain in your neck. Pain so severe that becomes unbearable. I’m going to make sure that your neck remains stiff. I’m in fact your worst nightmare that has come true. I’m going to scheme and plot. This is something between you and me now and I’m going to enjoy every last bit of it. Nothing personal, just plain fun! Screw the Indians and Americans! You complete me Agnostic! We're the opposite of everything. You, the white knight of pdf are way too much fun! I'll take pdf's white knight and I'll bring you down to my level. This is what happens when an unstoppable force meets an immovable object. You are truly incorruptible, aren't you, Agnostic? Huh? You wouldn't ban me out of some misplaced sense of self-righteousness. And I won't spare you because you're just too much fun. I think you and I are destined to do this forever. Mark my words Agnostic! I’ll be back! LOLZ Adios Amigos!

Last edited:
My purpose on pdf will be to remain a sore pain in your neck. Pain so severe that becomes unbearable. I’m going to make sure that your neck remains stiff. I’m in fact your worst nightmare that has come true.

Do you realize the simplicity of the process I have to go through to remove you every time?

1. Enter member ID
2. Ban member

Damn, my neck is sore after all of that.:lol:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom