What's new

Bomb kills seven Pakistani soldiers: Officials

RIP to the dead.

God give courage to families of martyred soldiers.

Well, I have been away for last few weeks so havent been around.. But I have hardly seen any established Indian members (not counting suicide troll ids), really celebrating the Pakistani deaths (not counting terrorists/militants killed in Kashmir). Can not say the same for other way round though

@karan.1970 I have seen enough retards...Up to cursing family members :blink: soo...

Last edited by a moderator:
@karan.1970 I have seen enough retards...Up to cursing family members :blink: soo...
Retards....?

I have read TTs and other most senior and so called rational people say these things.

So, lets leave it. And as for cursing, who knows better than me. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Asymmetrical warfare always runs around attrition. If you're stationary then you're vulnerable. Unfortunately a successful COIN campaign requires boots on the ground- ground dominance patrols- which become handy targets for insurgents. Since the momentum will generally be in the insurgent's favor as the ambush lies in their hands. Unless the Pakistani forces employ their HUMINT resources and aggressively act upon actionable intelligence gleaned- this will become a recurring theme.

The news was posted yesterday but the Indian gloater is just making a come back. !!

what were nine soldiers doing huddled up around one vehicle?

R-I-P to the shaheeds..

But PA does need to evolve their warring techniques in these areas...more than half of the population are mentally challenged and these types of attacks are expected in these medieval tribal areas...

Have you not ever seen pak army caravan in your life? Do you think one person is supposed to sit in large army truck?

what were nine soldiers doing huddled up around one vehicle?

R-I-P to the shaheeds..

But PA does need to evolve their warring techniques in these areas...more than half of the population are mentally challenged and these types of attacks are expected in these medieval tribal areas...

Have you not ever seen pak army caravan in your life? Do you think one person is supposed to sit in large army truck?

RIP to the dead. If this is a high alert battle area, shouldn't there be a rule that civilian vehicles stay a stipulated distance away from a military convoy or vehicles?

Back
Top Bottom