What's new

bomb blast in Bangalore

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh you want to spend money that you earn in arab country by doing same thing there????
Dont worry.. Those big mouth use aid money to buy toilet papers. ignore them.. We can see their hell loaded sentiment when people got blown up or injured.. Its like a pure enjoying moment..

RIP dead. My respects. Wish a speedy recovery to injured.

Currently i am in Bangalore i will fill you up on the local news i am calling my colleague to get more detail info...............wait
latest news : low intensity blast, women 38 years died. Very tragic. RIP

Last time i checked you dinians were the ones who got blown up, see what topic you are in moron. :lol: both getting blown up and licking foreigners feet, double whammy. lolol

I'm sorry. But I have to ask. What or who is a 'dinian' ?
It really makes no sense. Is this a movie reference ?

It is a IED blast, happened outside Coconut grove restaurant at 8:30 PM, intelligence saying nay be trail for more bigger blast, all imp. cities on high alert, NIA has taken over the case, women dies due to head injury................

Bangalore police commisner confirm intelligence was there for the blast

Let me tell you all till now it not confirmed yet as terrorist attack. 2 people detained for questioning...........
Good news Other person out of danger.........he will pull through

Okay but this is a fantasy that never materialized. I really hate to break this to you, but this never happened. The country to your east is called "India".

For more information on India: India - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The only country that broke apart following 1947 is Pakistan - Into Pakistan and Bangladesh.

More information on Bangladesh: Bangladesh - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I'm really sorry if you're old and just received your internet subscription in your rat hole in Peshawar. Happy realization, and welcome to the modern world :)

Ha ha piggy keep in mind for ten terrterrorists attack in Pakistan there is one small bomb blast in india . last time I checked your army's kids were slaughtered in an army run school. Loool every month ppl get blown up in your cuntry unlimited wammy soo funny its so funny I cat even feel sad for you guys anymore. Just wait n watch more coming for you guys. Ha ha
Are you crazy or what, you are laughing on the dead people who died on hands of terrorists :disagree:. Are you indians just like this or you are special case

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom